View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2013-12-02-15-28-55.png
popcorn.jpg
mooners.jpg
image.jpg
grinch.jpg
wbstorecatalog.png
image-397.jpg
There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

Who has ordered a 75th edition?

If so, new order or conversion from an existing WOZ/ECLE order?
Number?

Why did you decide to order or change?

#2 10 years ago

Wow,stir it up some more?

#3 10 years ago

NOBODY ORDER THIS RIPOFF!!!

#4 10 years ago

no thanks...I'll pass

#5 10 years ago

Hurry before they're all sold out!! REMEMBER METALLICA!!!

Remember....

...remember...

....remember....

#6 10 years ago

First one to say they ordered one is a witch, BURN THE WITCH BURN HER!!!!

#7 10 years ago

What are the major differences between the ECLE and the 75th machine LE?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

What are the major differences between the ECLE and the 75th machine LE?

$2500

#9 10 years ago

I'd save my money for the Hobbit LE (if that game actually gets released before the 3rd Hobbit movie).

#10 10 years ago

Cannot open link to the differences but the bottom of the email says this.

"We will make the extra toys and topper on the 75th Anniversary game available for purchase by anyone in 2014 as we start to run the game. This way the people who have purchased their games have an opportunity to buy those items for their games if they want them.

There was no plan to make this game until a couple of weeks ago. The timing of this announcement is important as we were required to reveal any 75th Anniversary Product by a deadline for marketing purposes.

As always, Thank you all for your continued support in JJP! "

#11 10 years ago

"There was no plan"

Thats how he does business, thats how he picked woz and thats how he raised the prices.

Never gonne work, jjp#4 will never see daylight this way.

#12 10 years ago

You obviously don't know Jacks history if you think he randomly picked WOZ

#13 10 years ago

I did.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from j69:

You obviously don't know Jacks history if you think he randomly picked WOZ

I do know it. Better then you looking at this subject, .

He told us numerous times how he picked woz. Without a plan, just heard of the availability and jumped on it instantly. He told that he was not even interested to hear what the other theme options were as soon as he heard of woz being there.

Now...... I do understand how it went, he was just enthusiastic, and he got a great reason for that.

But he should have had second thaughts about the theme. Look at the hobbit, almost anybody on this site likes that theme.

If the hobbit was JJP #1, if possible, then he would have sold a lot more i think. Would have totaly kickstarted his company.

(Hobbit off course not possible at that time, movie 3 is out next year. But he should have chosen a theme that graps almost 90% of the pinfans. Woz did not do that, especially outside usa)

#15 10 years ago

start a poll, so we can see the result.

can't wait to see that.

#16 10 years ago

We will find out in a year or two which one has sold the most pins, woz or the hobbit.

I think hobbit will smoke woz his ass, even when its more expensive.

Hobbit will be the best pin ever i think.

#17 10 years ago

Nobody on the buyer list. Either there isn't anybody, or they're too embarrassed to admit it. The distributors are already dropping prices - must be flying off the shelves!

I agree - start a poll. How do you do that? It should be voting on the red, green or standard editions...or I hate JJP now and I'm cancelling my Hobbit preorder and burning my WOZ.

Somebody get on that, please!

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

"There was no plan"
Thats how he does business

image-397.jpgimage-397.jpg

#20 10 years ago

Not thinking many will sell till that Warner Bros catalog goes out. Then who knows how many. I don't think a lot of people in the pin community will be snapping them up. This seems to be a shot out to an entirely different market, rich people who love the movie and big expensive knick-knacks. Expect to see these at garage sales in upper crust neighborhoods in a couple years.

#21 10 years ago

Ok... I googled Warner Bros Catalog to see what all the fuss is about with this catalog.

Now I know why it's important. Take a look at this page from a previous catalog.

wbstorecatalog.pngwbstorecatalog.png
#22 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Not thinking many will sell till that Warner Bros catalog goes out. Then who knows how many. I don't think a lot of people in the pin community will be snapping them up. This seems to be a shot out to an entirely different market, rich people who love the movie and big expensive knick-knacks. Expect to see these at garage sales in upper crust neighborhoods in a couple years.

Sounds like this second LE wasn't made for pinside, but everyone is pulling their pitchforks out like it was.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Ok... I googled Warner Bros Catalog to see what all the fuss is about with this catalog.

Looks like more of the same cheap stuff on their online store, don't see a $9k pinball machine fitting in with this stuff.

Post edited by zippydapinhead : Removed screen shot of WB.com page due to possible © rules

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Now I know why it's important. Take a look at this page from a previous catalog.

Furries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have to start somewhere....

#25 10 years ago

http://www.wbshop.com/category/code/wiz.do

Order a costume for your dog, and a WOZ75 (please allow 15-36 months for delivery)

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Who has ordered a 75th edition?

Still no one fessing up to it, or just no one buying.
Myself, I'm on the fence with bailing on my ECWOZLE that still hasn't shipped yet. The journey just got a whole lot less rewarding.

#27 10 years ago

Still no one fessing up to it, or just no one buying.Myself, I'm on the fence with bailing on my ECWOZLE that still hasn't shipped yet. The journey just got a whole lot less rewarding.

With the WoZ75 announcement; can you still cancel your WoZECLE order for a full refund?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

With the WoZ75 announcement; can you still cancel your WoZECLE order for a full refund?

I'm sure he won't be the only one.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Sure, I'll give you $6500 for it!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Sure, I'll give you $6500 for it!

$8500 and I'll bring it up to Portland and help you set it up when it gets here.

#31 10 years ago

I have my own coming...I'd get a second for $6500 though. At $8500 you're gouging just like Jack is! LOL!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

At $8500 you're gouging just like Jack is!

Ouch! Guess I'll keep it then and hope it's all that and more.

#33 10 years ago

I was going to write that these prices are approaching stupid territory and realized stupid was a few hundred clicks back.....

#34 10 years ago

Just hoping that about 100 folks in front of me opt-in to move me in to Santa Delivery possibilities.

#35 10 years ago

So no one has ordered the WOZ75 yet from Pinside? Anyone? Interesting.

MMR flew off the shelves, but maybe only so much Pinsider room and treasure to spread around at any given time?

9k is a bit pricey for WOZ.

#36 10 years ago

I know Pinside isn't the pin universe, but if it is zero or close to zero sales represented on pinside, that can't be a good omen.

#37 10 years ago

^^^ definitely, that's why i wanna see a poll.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

So no one has ordered the WOZ75 yet from Pinside? Anyone? Interesting.

Pincades posted in another thread this morning that no one has bought any from him yet.

#39 10 years ago

Didn't Jack say one distributor had ordered 125? I was speculating it was automated.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Didn't Jack say one distributor had ordered 125? I was speculating it was automated.

Yes, a distributor did buy 125. But as we all know, they aren't truly 'sold' until collectors and ops buy them from the dist's.

I remember all too well Sterns crap about 'sold out' pins, only to find out the dists were squatting on them forever.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Yes, a distributor did buy 125. But as we all know, they aren't truly 'sold' until collectors and ops buy them from the dist's.
I remember all too well Sterns crap about 'sold out' pins, only to find out the dists were squatting on them forever.

I know. My main point was that JJP had at least sold 125, and on his books they count as sales. Whether or not whomever bought them gets them sold, I don't know. Personally, I hope it's Automated, and they get stuck holding the bag on tons of them.

With Stern's, as long as the distributors buy them all, Stern considers them sold out. The distributors buy up all the games, and Stern gets paid. Then, as you said, they squat on them and attempt to sell them later at huge markups.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Didn't Jack say one distributor had ordered 125?

Jack says a lot of things.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Jack says a lot of things.

That's for sure.

#44 10 years ago

100% correct sir. Our mail has been flooded lately with all kinds of 75th woz collectibles. You name it, it's there. Just like kiss, Elvis, the Beatles, etc. people who are into it and have the cash will snap these up, never play them and then sell at a big loss down the road. They will end up being like the piano. People buy them and then they sit for years. No one wants to move a piano so they sell it and take a big loss. This is good for us pinheads. If you wait 3-5 years you will most likely be able to pick one up for much less than 9,000

#45 10 years ago

I will discuss about this *after* the last ECLEWOZ is delivered .....

Cheers
Tom

#46 10 years ago

No one is going to pay $9000 for this game. By the time it hits, HUO WOZLE will be selling for $7500. EOM

#47 10 years ago

For $1500 more . I will take the NIB thanks

#48 10 years ago

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

No one is going to pay $9000 for this game.

That's the thing, you don't have to. They are on Ebay for less then that and at least one distributor is accepting best offers… so what does that mean? Will they sell them off Ebay for $8800? $8500? Name your price soon.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

That's the thing, you don't have to. They are on Ebay for less then that and at least one distributor is accepting best offers… so what does that mean? Will they sell them off Ebay for $8800? $8500? Name your price soon.

On eBay for $5 less doesn't really count.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 91.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75th-le-buyers-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.