Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DnDPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I Paid big Bucks for this game and after approx 100 games, ALL flipper coils dissembled. Not at once but every 25 games it was a trouble after another. One flipper feels dead, I open The plsyfield to Finally Play hide and seek with bolts and stuff.

Am I The only one? Do I buy The one who's part of The margin of error?

#2 4 years ago

Its starting to seem as if JJP has a bigger margin than others.

I still want one anyway.

#3 4 years ago

It still a great gsme IMO but grrrrrrr....hard to convince wife and friends when it happens

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

I Paid big Bucks for this game and after approx 100 games, ALL flipper coils dissembled. Not at once but every 25 games it was a trouble after another. One flipper feels dead, I open The plsyfield to Finally Play hide and seek with bolts and stuff.
Am I The only one? Do I buy The one who's part of The margin of error?

Cut Jack a little slack on his first game.

Give JJP a few more years of experience and they will be just as reliable as a Stern is today.

Until then, check all your nuts and bolts when you do other maintenance on the game. Once you get past the teething pains, you will be OK.

#5 4 years ago

10/4
I'm agree.

#6 4 years ago

The coil base plates should be tightened and maybe loctite applied before the first game is played...a common problem. But WOZ has been a reliable game overall. Don't be afraid to call JJP for any problems - you'll find them very receptive and easy to work with. I'd buy the Mezel mods lit winkie first thing - it really brightens up that dark area.

#7 4 years ago

I bought every mods at Mezelmods for this gsme. SAmeting at wozmods.
The best one are The winkie Target, The throne Flames and The state fair light.
Worst one; red light trees. Too much a pain for The effect.

I love what someone Did here with The leafs and red apples. That' a art

#8 4 years ago

I love my WOZECLE. I did have an issue right out of the box with a flipper link pin which required replacement. I immediately got a replacement assembly and installed it. I also had other minor issues relating to tightening and setting the drop target...all things one could expect with pinball ownership.

My wife gets a little annoyed when I spend good money on a 30 year old game which requires tweaking, but I just explain to her that that is the hobby and it was still a good deal. LOL

That being said, I will contact Jack and report these things, some of which I feel could have been fixed on the line or in QC. Go through the game and check tightness, it is a great game and worth the effort.

Good Luck with your WOZ!

Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Sale Pending!
Blandon, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside