image-463.jpg
WOZnado.jpg
image.jpg
trophy1.gif
rent.jpg
image-435.jpg
image-475.jpg
image-256.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#21 10 years ago

I like the ruby red 75 version but I am one who paid a premium for mine that's expected to ship any day, no way can I justify switching. I'll stay with my emerald!

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Exactly what we hope would happen. You will love the ECLEWOZ

Jack, even though I am not upgrading my WOZECLE, I am hoping to be a preorder on game #3 (any hints on what itll be? Lol) wish I liked the Hobbit enough to get one but looking forward to getting my WOZ soon.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I am also soon to be a WOZLE owner, and none of this bothers me in the least. Especially since I got in at $6500 anyway. I bought the LE just because I thought it would look better and never cared if it was limited to 100 or 10,000. Besides, if you want the additional toys they can be purchased and added later like any other mod.

Does anyone know if Jack will offer the other mods through pinball sales or will it be 3rd party?

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well i can say that i like the wood apron on the ECLE better than the metal apron on the Ruby.

I'm glad you posted that, I missed that and started debating on selling mine if I could get a certain # ruby red, but the wood apron and being able to get the toy mods, keep me in my EC, and also thought I would be crazy to sell my ready to be shipped one and wait longer.

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

So...this means I won't see my Hobbit LE until 2016?

It's been stated many times Hobbit will be released on time, per JJP and WB contract

#203 10 years ago

I have a WOZECLE shipping literally any day now, this announcement doesn't change anything for me personally or towards JJP, I did debate for an hour of selling mine and getting a ruby red if I could get a certain number, which I could get, and the red trim looks great, and so does the green but decided to keep mine mainly because its ready to ship, the wooden apron and the fact the toy mods can be bought separate. If I was a fan of TH I would have preordered and kept the preorder after this announcement, I am also hoping that I like theme on #3 and if I do then ill gladly preorder. I personally don't understand all the hate but everyone is entitled to their personal feelings and are free to express them in a public forum.

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

You're already $2500 ahead then....not bad! Lots of guys would love to be in your shoes right now.

I am one of those

#484 10 years ago

Well the first ones have arrived on ebay now. Nice mark up in my home state.

http://bit.ly/1bgX18M

#489 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Who is seller "choochooarcades"?

Yep

#496 10 years ago

I am one who bought mine in the open market for more, I've stated that this announcement doesn't bother me, I like the look of EC then the 75th, do I hope the toy mods will be available at a decent price or even given to WOZ owners, sure, the castle walls look awesome, personally I have the other tornado mod on order and like the look of that one over the JJP version. Depending on theme I would be a direct customer of JJP in the future, I bought mine to play period.

#601 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sorry, no, the JJP one (well Matt's) was out before the Pinsider one (saw it in person at Expo). They're not the same, pick which one you like, but JJP doesn't owe anyone anything.

The pinside one was before expo, you can check the dates on the thread.

#602 10 years ago

Double post, sorry

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 5.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75th-anniversary-le-the-real-le?tu=Moose615 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.