WOZnado.jpg
image.jpg
trophy1.gif
rent.jpg
image-435.jpg
image-475.jpg
image-256.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.
#451 10 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Maybe LE should stand for Luxury Edition

Best post in this whole thread.
Time to let this one go...

#452 10 years ago

I cant believe how many people are shocked with this kind of behavior from a guy with jersey in his name lol

#453 10 years ago

Most pin heads would buy a used baby diaper if it had le on it, Stern and jjp know this.

#454 10 years ago

If the pinball companies are truly giving people what they want, then it seems the pinball community is asking for only one version of games with no more LE's or Premiums? Take a vote?

#455 10 years ago

Even though I want JJP to sell thousands of games and have no problem with this as a WOZECLE buyer if future JJP LE's cost $9k I'll never be able to afford a NIB JJP game again. $7.5k is already a lot and I just can't justify going higher then that.

#456 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Best of luck JJP supporters and owners I feel sad for you guys, this is so shitty but not surprising at all. There is zero good in this news, but I will admit watching Jack squirm/lie is way out of this is a bit enjoyable. Oh and to quote you "Karma".
Post edited by starbase : poor grammar

Don't feel sad for me. I received from JJP exactly what I hoped for when I bought the game in 2011 - an innovative, beautiful, modern looking game, packed with features and creative rules that is fun to play and that people want to play on location.
Pinball finally took a step forward with WOZ. I hope that many thousands are sold.

-WOZECLE owner

#457 10 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

If the pinball companies are truly giving people what they want, then it seems the pinball community is asking for only one version of games with no more LE's or Premiums? Take a vote?

how about make all the les and premiums you want but don't change the game play

#458 10 years ago

Am I the only one that was bothered that he announced they decided to make the WOZ75YR2.5KLE "a couple of weeks ago" yet the 75yr topper was in the original manual a year+ ago and they have fully developed toys ready to go?

#459 10 years ago

Still the finest pin made. Shame they pissed so many people off.

#460 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Am I the only one that was bothered that he announced they decided to make the WOZ75YR2.5KLE "a couple of weeks ago" yet the 75yr topper was in the original manual a year+ ago and they have fully developed toys ready to go?

Those are all prototype items for the two games built. Nothing has been produced yet. They still needed to get item and part numbers.

#461 10 years ago

They should call it Candy Crush edition. The red armor reminds of the game Candy Crush. Anyway I didn't buy the ECLE in hopes that it would appreciate in value. If the Candy Crush LE allows for some extra cash flow to improve code and fund development of Hobbitt then I'm all for that. Although I am skeptical that they can sell 1500 at $9K a piece.

#462 10 years ago

and Toto looks like a squirrelh

Here's a nice brindle cairn terrier toy for $5.50. Maybe too big at 2 in. I'm sure there are others.
http://earthntree.com/miniatures/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=36161

#463 10 years ago

This seems to me to be a desperation move. Not sure why you'd risk pissing so many people off unless it was a move which had to be made to keep the wheels greased. I hope I'm wrong.

#464 10 years ago

Its a shame the Le is not the Le anymore. The red looks terrible in my opinion with the cabinet artwork. What a bad move by Jersey Jack to screw over his LE buyers who hung in there for over 2+ years thinking they bought a true LE. He should offer all his Emerald City LE buyers free 75th add ons for screwing them over!

I was thinking about buying a Hobbit LE , but not anymore!

#466 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Exactly.
The example that I was using when discussing this with a friend was that it would be akin to Stern coming out with something like a Quorra Limited Edition Tron.
The bashing of Stern if they did that would be relentless, and for good reason.

I agree 100%.

Just because you CAN sell more of something doesn't necessarily mean you should. That may be the lesson Jack learns here.

You serve your future LE products better, and the health of those future Pre-orders, by leaving the market wanting, just a little. It's the old "sheer a sheep many times but skin it once" thing. The reason there's been Pre-order Frenzy on many of the latest LE machines, because those folks believe they are buying (1) the absolute best version of the product and (2) because they might not be able to get it for as low a price later. I think JJP risks deflating both of those notions with this 75th Super LE, made in even larger quantities.

It certainly gives Hobbit pre-orders something to think about when the next payments are due. It gives everyone something else to consider when the next JJP LE is announced for pre-order: "Hmmm, well there's already going to be 1500 of these, and they might decide to announce an even more upgraded version of the LE later.... so I think I'll just wait and see..."

A little bit of trust has been lost between the consumer and JJP with this 75th LE, I feel. That's not good. The profit from the 75th may be glorious, but what it does to future pre-orders may be decidedly less so.

#467 10 years ago

Everyone just calm down, I am a WoZ standard owner. I see no problem with this.

Now if they were only going to produce 500 of them, that would be a different story for ECLE owners.

So for $1K more than the standard MSRP you get a shaker ($200), a few toys ($60) and powdercoated hardware ($150) and a different topper ($50). By my off the cuff calculations you are getting $460 worth of add-ons for $1000.

I have no problem with Jack doing this. He does need to offer the toys and topper on the open market for those who wish to add them along with making the shakers more easily available.

I applaud him for getting in on the 75th anniversary hype and getting this product out on the market. We all know that sometimes you must "strike while the iron is hot".

We all know the reason for the WOZ theme is that they were producing a WOZ redemption pusher and already had the license. We should be grateful as we did get was an innovative game with an actual LCD display, great theme integration and top notch construction instead of something minimal to maximize the use of the license.

This pricing increase has allowed JJP to invest in a future license (Hobbit), other license exploration, R and D so that hopefully we will have great games to enjoy for the foreseeable future.

#468 10 years ago

The flooding of the market is under way.

#469 10 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Its a shame the Le is not the Le anymore. The red looks terrible in my opinion with the cabinet artwork. What a bad move by Jersey Jack to screw over his LE buyers who hung in there for over 2+ years thinking they bought a True LE.

I think with all the bitching people still will want LE's even if their not so 'limited'. The hobby created this situation and the hobby will decide where it goes. If they only made 500 TRUE LE's, people would complain they didn't get one and they should make more. The pinball hobby is a fickle group, I don't blame the manufacturers for trying to give people what they want. And let's face it, it's kind of hard to feel bad for someone who bought a WOZECLE and the machine is worth more than what they paid for it before they even got it.

#470 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

C'mon dude, really? Jack was never going to sell that many Standards and he knew that. Once the Standard train starting coming to a halt he could simply come up with another LE model and keep the money train rolling. I'm sure he planned it all along.
As you can see it is killing demand for WoZ. A lot of anger and especially with the price increase plus dramatically increasing supply. The EC model just became the ugly step child and the Standard model… Ugh. Anyone that bought a Standard for $8000… double Ugh!

Teekee, I see your point, but I am not sure I agree that this was planned all along. Perhaps it was. I don't know. I don't think this is going to destroy demand for WOZ. In fact, Jack may be reaching out to new markets with the WOZLE75. Personally I prefer the EC version, just switch to the 75 topper and castle. The cost difference is too great for that small change.

I do know that I am thrilled to get in on a loaded standard before the price went up, and see the early purchase of the Hobbit LE as even better now since prices are going up fast. It looks like I am effectively being priced out of the NIB experience after Hobbit.

What I miss more than anything is the civilty that used to exist here on Pinside. I think you have an interesting point of view and I like hearing it. Our postings back and forth are civil. I wish that was the case among more people here. Why does everyone hate each other so much? We all love pinball. So JJP puts out another LE, that does not diminish my pinball experience when I play. I am seriously at the point where reading Pinside diminishes my pinball playing experience more.

#471 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

Everyone just calm down, I am a WoZ standard owner. I see no problem with this.
Now if they were only going to produce 500 of them, that would be a different story for ECLE owners..

Problem is, I don't see how they're going to sell 1500 of these things at that price. I bet the sell well less than 1000.

#473 10 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Maybe LE should stand for Luxury Edition

Lemming edition

#474 10 years ago

I think there are two general areas of upset here.

The first area of upset by EEWOZ owners at another edition coming to marketplace. They're upset over too MUCH supply, in a nutshell. I don't really understand this one as the new edition is less limited than the first, costs more for less features except a few playfield toys and a topper which EEWOZ owners can purchase and add on. I don't see it devaluing EEWOZs significantly, and as has been stated multiple times here in the past, generally, pinball is a HOBBY, not an investment. Even so, EEWOZs are NOT being reproduced. Only 1000 of them before, during, and after this announcement.

The second area of upset is, I think, general frustration at NIB pinflation. They're upset over too LITTLE supply (and mismatch with demand, driving up prices). This I understand in as much as I, too, love this hobby and want as many good quality pins as my basement can hold for as little money as possible. JJP makes a good product and people generally want it. So naturally people get upset when, even in a limited edition, it shows it costs more. But ultimately, this isn't determined by anyone but the market. Solvent, successful companies price based on what the market will bear. The good news is that JJP has said they'll keep making WOZs (in the regular version) as long as there are buyers, which helps keep the costs down to a degree. And that the difference in editions is PURELY cosmetic (unlike the evil LOTR/LOTRLR or TRON/TRONLE situations). Ironically, that unlimited production, which helps keep prices (especially in the used market) down, alienates those in the first "area" of upset: the speculators (for whom I have only limited sympathies... see first paragraph).

So given that I'm more concerned with pinflation, I'd rather that the Red Edition come with more to offset the price. It's not nearly as limited as Emerald at 1500 units. And INVISIGLASS is EXTRA? It should come with Invisiglass, wood apron, sound panel, just like the EE editions, given that it costs more and is a limited edition of sorts. I think it looks great. But for the sake of pinflation, it should come with more. That's my only gripe. But it looks great. It doesn't diminish the specialness of the EEWOZs, and doesn't have any features on it that initial purchasers could not have access to: no secret game modes, no exclusive shaker modes, heck not even exclusive BODY ARMOR!

So, once again, for the sake of pinflation, my only concern is that it should offer more for the money: wooden apron, invisiglass, headphone support.

#475 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Imagine this if you will:
Stern releases ACDC LE quantity 500. Takes everyone's money and then before they finish shipping the first set of LEs they come out with a BETTER LE (qty 1000) that makes the old LE look a less desirable by comparison. I can't imagine the outcry if that would ever happen.
Sometimes the truth is really stranger than fiction.

Well played sir, well played.

#476 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Other Zombieland owners can attest to this but at 10k you are getting a much better deal with JPOP and a game that will be truly limited and not some 2500 units of different LE's that are truly not limited in anyway.

The problem with JPOP is that you have no clue when you will be receiving your game. With only 13 MG to produce, there have been zero delivered. 99 Zombieland, maybe by 2016 if you are lucky. Alice in Wonderland, maybe 2018-2020. Yes they are more limited, but there are no reasonable expectations of delivery. To ask the historic question, "What if JPOP gets hit by the bus?" What then? What are you left with? If Jack or Gary get hit by the bus, things will continue...

#477 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Problem is, I don't see how they're going to sell 1500 of these things at that price. I bet the sell well less than 1000.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure if its a "problem" though: I mean, they will still sell the standard edition presumably for less money for those interested. And I BELIEVE their license only lets them produce the 75th edition in 2014. So if they make 1500 of them and they collect dust, that's one thing, but if they essentially build them as ordered (either from individuals or distributors), then I don't see how they'd have an issue. Especially given that they have factory capacity to run TWO lines, but currently are only producing ONE pin.

As long as they don't start production until the preorders are ALL taken care of.

We should start a thread wherein people predict how many they will sell.

I'm going with 500.

#478 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Other Zombieland owners can attest to this but at 10k you are getting a much better deal with JPOP and a game that will be truly limited and not some 2500 units of different LE's that are truly not limited in anyway.

But when will Zombieland come out, or Magic Girl? Nobody has ever seen one publicly. At least JJP is making games. How can you even make the comparison? It's like comparing WOZ to a Widget.

#479 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

It's like comparing WOZ to a Widget.

A Widget LE anyone?

#480 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

A Widget LE anyone?

10k by Christmas.

Sorry got carried away.

#481 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Yeah, I agree. I'm not sure if its a "problem" though: I mean, they will still sell the standard edition presumably for less money for those interested. .

The 'Problem' being they're essentially creating a new, potentially more more desirable 'LE', especially if they only make and sell 500 or less of the 75th.

#482 10 years ago

I'm glad I don't give a shit about pinball as a status symbol or investment.

#483 10 years ago

If you want your pins to appreciate or depreciate lightly, get off your ass.

Spend hundreds of hours beating your head against the wall as you learn how to fix and repair and restore. Burn yourself countless times with your soldering iron, and cut yourself several times on metal that makes you debate getting a tetanus shot.

God forbid you have to put a little hard work and pride into something before you have a game that appreciates or even by the time you're all said and done "lightly depreciates."

Man, how I wish your delusions were true, just buy shit and play it for free while doing nothing but having fun! Sounds like a nice world to live in.

Yes, I also happen to believe the new WOZ LE was a screw job to current LE buyers. LE, standard, this LE that LE, that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that I believe Jersey Jack lied, I don't own one, but I don't think anyone else expected another LE. And I don't think any of the current LE owners were told there would be more LEs.

LE still stands for LIMITED edition, right?

It's not important to me, but it's obviously important to them, and from my point of view, they were lied to.

Quoted from jamespin:

No problem and maybe a better choice of words to describe my nib JJP buys would have been on my part "depreciate lightly." This pertains only to me possibly adding another 9 to 10 k JJP title to the two I will own. As stated, it is unlikely and if so, then I would have purchased my last nib JJP title only. I do believe many are in the same boat. If we are taking collectibility out of the equation, we are taking future nib JJP buyers out indirectly not only due to the cost of entry being high but without being able to support multiple future nib JJP purchases without selling some of their current stock without sizable losses. I dont think this is unreasonable. Maybe I am way off but I know where I stand if I will be purchasing a third JJP title is all.

#484 10 years ago

Well the first ones have arrived on ebay now. Nice mark up in my home state.

http://bit.ly/1bgX18M

#485 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

The 'Problem' being they're essentially creating a new, potentially more more desirable 'LE', especially if they only make and sell 500 or less of the 75th.

....I'm glad I don't give a shit about pinball as a status symbol or investment.

But tamoore, are these not mutually exclusive positions? I agree with your second statement. But not so sure about the first, which I think contradicts the second.

#486 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Well the first ones have arrived on ebay now. Nice mark up in my home state.
http://bit.ly/1bgX18M

Who is seller "choochooarcades"?

#487 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

logic flawed. This is not the same as MMR. MM was made by a different company 16 years ago.

It is only flawed in the sense that the company is the same this time, so some people feel betrayed as the same entity is making the decison. 16 months versus 16 years does not change the logic, and ultimately there was one entity behind the release of the MM property rights anyway.

The logic is also not flawed in the sense that some owners see their "investment" undermined and cry "foul" yet are happy to hop on another opportunity that undermines someone else's "investment". My point is that too many of us laugh at the misfortune of others yet are hurt when the tables are turned and we are the point of ridicule.

Again, I have no "dog in this fight". I just hope we can all get past this and play pinball. If I had a WOZLE on order, then I would be thrilled that I didn't have to pay a lot more money for seemingly trivial upgrades on the WOZLE75. The only people that took it on the chin IMHO were those that bought a WOZLE in the open market later at an increased price, but they were never JJP's direct customers anyway. Their situation is very closely linked to those MM owners that were hurt with the release of the MMr.

#488 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

But tamoore, are these not mutually exclusive positions? I agree with your second statement. But not so sure about the first, which I think contradicts the second.

Some people do care..

#489 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Who is seller "choochooarcades"?

Yep

#490 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Is the value really about how limited the pin is? I am with the others that see value mainly in a great playing pin that keeps bringing me back for more. Players vs. collectors, I guess.

#491 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Jack I do not think it wise to believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. Point blank you are full of spins and lies. Maybe your a good salesman because of it but you are going to put your dream/gold lust in an earlier grave. This does not make a good business man it makes a shyster.

It still amazes me that people didn't realize this after the great LOTRLE debacle.

Bringing up that fiasco now is very fitting, since we then had Jack claiming that he didn't want a LOTR limited edition. He just wanted a re-run of the regular game instead of the LE. I guess he did learn something from Gary...throw on a different color trim, call it limited and raise the price. Just don't forget to put US coin doors on them.

#492 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If you want your pins to appreciate or depreciate lightly, get off your ass.
Spend hundreds of hours beating your head against the wall as you learn how to fix and repair and restore. Burn yourself countless times with your soldering iron, and cut yourself several times on metal that makes you debate getting a tetanus shot.
God forbid you have to put a little hard work and pride into something before you have a game that appreciates or even by the time you're all said and done "lightly depreciates."
Man, how I wish your delusions were true, just buy shit and play it for free while doing nothing but having fun! Sounds like a nice world to live in.
Yes, I also happen to believe the new WOZ LE was a screw job to current LE buyers. LE, standard, this LE that LE, that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that I believe Jersey Jack lied, I don't own one, but I don't think anyone else expected another LE. And I don't think any of the current LE owners were told there would be more LEs.
It's not important to me, but it's obviously important to them, and from my point of view, they were lied to.

Harsh. But true.

For me, half the fun is learning maintenance and keeping the pin running. Tweaking it, improving on it occassionally.

That's not the case for everyone. But I do feel that if you're going to make a hobby out of playing with boxes that feature high-tech gizmos subjected to battering by a ball bearing moving at high velocities... well... you probably should expect having to fix things now and again.

If you're not making a hobby out of it, and instead this is a business decision... whew... don't know what to tell you... there are WISER investments out there, man.

#493 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Some people do care..

But fortunately, you and I are of the enlightened.

/ducks

#494 10 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Is the value really about how limited the pin is? I am with the others that see value mainly in a great playing pin that keeps bringing me back for more. Players vs. collectors, I guess.

Yes, yes. The value is in the play of the machine, we get it. "I would be just as happy if I ordered a LE which was sold as the ultimate edition a few years ago and then a new and better version was announced," we get it.

You are perfect and you epitomize the soul of pure pinball passion, not collecting for investment or even caring about which model you get. You ordered a ST LE and they sent you a ST Pro and you didn't even complain, because you transcend earthly possessions. You have evolved beyond primitive pinball man.

You are a Pinball Angel. All must seek to be like you. Amen.

#495 10 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

It is only flawed in the sense that the company is the same this time, so some people feel betrayed as the same entity is making the decison. 16 months versus 16 years does not change the logic, and ultimately there was one entity behind the release of the MM property rights anyway.
The logic is also not flawed in the sense that some owners see their "investment" undermined and cry "foul" yet are happy to hop on another opportunity that undermines someone else's "investment". My point is that too many of us laugh at the misfortune of others yet are hurt when the tables are turned and we are the point of ridicule.
Again, I have no "dog in this fight". I just hope we can all get past this and play pinball. If I had a WOZLE on order, then I would be thrilled that I didn't have to pay a lot more money for seemingly trivial upgrades on the WOZLE75. The only people that took it on the chin IMHO were those that bought a WOZLE in the open market later at an increased price, but they were never JJP's direct customers anyway. Their situation is very closely linked to those MM owners that were hurt with the release of the MMr.

Your logic is completely and utterly flawed any and every way you slice it.

Comparing what two different companies did 15 years apart to what the same company did with the same title the very same year it ships is impossibly flawed.

#496 10 years ago

I am one who bought mine in the open market for more, I've stated that this announcement doesn't bother me, I like the look of EC then the 75th, do I hope the toy mods will be available at a decent price or even given to WOZ owners, sure, the castle walls look awesome, personally I have the other tornado mod on order and like the look of that one over the JJP version. Depending on theme I would be a direct customer of JJP in the future, I bought mine to play period.

#497 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Your logic is completely and utterly flawed any and every way you slice it.
Comparing what two different companies did 15 years apart to what the same company did with the same title the very same year it ships is impossibly flawed.

Is it flawed? It's not a PERFECT metaphor, but with both EEWOZ and B/WMM, SOME people were purchasing as investors, expecting significant appreciation when it came time to sell due to limited supply of those pins existing.

And for BOTH of those pins, more supply recently came to the market. Granted, not PERFECT duplicates of EEWOZ nor B/WMM, but enough that for those who really feel strongly about protecting the appreciation aspect of their EEWOZ or B/WMM, that it caused significant concern.

In the meanwhile, the resupply to the marketplace of LEWOZs and MMs of any sort makes available to more people a pinball experience that they might otherwise have not had access to...
... for a significant price, naturally.

So I think that, despite the change in manufacturers, at least from a pinball consumer perspective, the MM metaphor definitely has some applicability.

#498 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Yes, yes. The value is in the play of the machine, we get it. "I would be just as happy if I ordered a LE which was sold as the ultimate edition a few years ago and then a new and better version was announced," we get it.
You are perfect and you epitomize the soul of pure pinball passion, not collecting for investment or even caring about which model you get. You ordered a ST LE and they sent you a ST Pro and you didn't even complain, because you transcend earthly possessions. You have evolved beyond primitive pinball man.
You are a Pinball Angel. All must seek to be like you. Amen.

Seriously man, take a quaalude. I did not say one was better than another, just that I buy pins to play. We will disagree on why we own pins, but at least I have evolved past the need to denigrate fellow pinsiders to make an argument.

#499 10 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Is it flawed? It's not a PERFECT metaphor, but with both EEWOZ and B/WMM, SOME people were purchasing as investors, expecting significant appreciation when it came time to sell due to limited supply of those pins existing.

The people purchasing MM's were purchasing from individuals.

They were purchasing a used machine which is 15 years old made by a completely different company from a different era.

They were purchasing a machine which has been widely rumored to be reproduced for nearly 10 years.

Do I need to keep going...?

#500 10 years ago

i prefer to wait the next WOZ 80th anniversary, only 3000 LE !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,002 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75th-anniversary-le-the-real-le/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.