Topic Stats

• 1,002 posts
  • 254 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

scientist-turned.jpg
math.gif
woz plate2.jpg
l_aa46756df90a25f335488151dfd90cf2.jpg
Sneetches.jpg
grammar-7-cfed390b-sz850x1138-animate.jpg
properyoure.jpg
image-892.jpg
image-463.jpg
WOZnado.jpg
image.jpg
trophy1.gif
rent.jpg
image-435.jpg
image-475.jpg
image-256.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1002 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 21.
#1 5 years ago

I wonder which is the true LE?

-----------
Greetings Pinball Fans,

With the fast approaching Holidays we are working extra hard to get every game out the door we can. So far we have built over 500 LE's, and the factory continues to increase speed as the months roll by. We continue to receive extremely positive feedback from customers who have received their games.

In response to the showing of the two prototype 75th Anniversary Games in California this September, the interest at the JJP Fireside Chat at Expo and since then, we have decided to build 1,500 of them for production beginning in early Summer 2014. This is AFTER all the remaining LE's and Standards previously ordered have been shipped. This game comes with 4 custom toys/playfield additions, beautiful red treatments, a shaker motor, a new topper, and will be numbered.

Please click here to view the official
75th Anniversary WOZ Pinball Flyer!

The price of the game is $9000 and there is an option to add Invisiglass for an extra $250.

To place an order for a game, a $2500 deposit is required. After the $2500 deposit is received, the balance is not due until 30 days prior to shipment of your specific game.

To place a new order for the
75th Anniversary WOZ - click here

We doubt there will be many as who want to wait longer but we are allowing those people who have not yet received their LE or Standard yet to switch their game to a 75th game if they want to at an additional cost. These people who choose to switch will be the very first people to receive the 75th Anniversary game once shipping begins. This is only fair as they have already been waiting for their LE/Standard to be shipped.

If you would like information on switching to a 75th Edition, please contact your distributor.

If you choose not to switch, then nothing at all will change. You will remain in the queue at your current price with your current game. All game rules and play features are exactly the same between game versions. Nothing changes there.

Aside from those who choose to switch to a 75th as they will receive their game first, games will be shipped in the order in which deposits are received. First to pay = first to play.

We will make the extra toys and topper on the 75th Anniversary game available for purchase by anyone in 2014 as we start to run the game. This way the people who have purchased their games have an opportunity to buy those items for their games if they want them.

There was no plan to make this game until a couple of weeks ago. The timing of this announcement is important as we were required to reveal any 75th Anniversary Product by a deadline for marketing purposes.

As always, Thank you all for your continued support in JJP!

#2 5 years ago

With production numbers like 1000 and 1500, none of them are LE in my book.

#3 5 years ago

Whooah!

This is going to be an interesting discussion.

Pop corn ready

#4 5 years ago

For real.....go to h---l in a handbasket....

If they're going to build 1500 MORE LE's, how is that any more of a LE than the 1000 ECLE's they're already making?

That's more LE's than a lot of games had total produced!

#5 5 years ago

I just got this email myself. What a crock of shit. This reminds me of the avatar le fiasco where they sold regulars and then came out with the LE. I understand that there was an interest in this, myself, i actually like this version as well, but think its just BS to come out with this now, exspecially when so many are owed the first machine. I just got my WozLE last week, and i think its great, but this move by them really gets under my skin

Leave the game along and offer the parts to make your machine like this if you want, but dont go offering a whole new machine, besides, what will we call it

rubywozle

#6 5 years ago

http://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1104524641178-280/WOZ+Ruby+Flyer_v9C.pdf

I do like the look but I got in originally at $6500. I will not be paying anymore, I'm still waiting for mine.

#7 5 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements, authorized Jersey Jack Distributor are taking orders now for the red 75th Anniversary WOZ. Email or call for your pricing and details.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com
570-357-0042

#8 5 years ago

jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

#9 5 years ago

Jacks got balls.

#10 5 years ago

call it 2750 more than WOZECLE for a dog in a basket, a molded castle, PDI lollipop decals and a 3d tornado. 10K by xmas is almost reality.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR Amusements, authorized Jersey Jack Distributor are taking orders now for the red 75th Anniversary WOZ. Email or call for your pricing and details.
Joe NewhartPinballSTAR AmusementsSales@PinballSTAR.com570-357-0042

If I paid $6500, do I have to pay $2500? If I paid $8000 would I only have to pay $1000 more?

#12 5 years ago

I'm tempted by this, but the 9K without invisiglass tempers my enthusiasm.

The choice between MMRLE at 8K and WOZ75 at 9K is an interesting price comparison. Will be interested to see what folks write. I couldn't afford both I know that. Right now I'm still MMRLE...

I also wonder what manufacturer will have the balls to try to charge more than 10K for a mass production machine (no 16K for a MagicGirl doesn't count). Ever inflating prices are going to crash this hobby. I'm less tempted the more I type. This is lunacy.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

Leave the game along and offer the parts to make your machine like this if you want, but dont go offering a whole new machine, besides, what will we call it
rubywozle

WOZLE75 ?

#14 5 years ago

All the people who recently snatched up WoZ LE's pre orders for almost 9k might be a little pissed off right about now....

#15 5 years ago

A lot of people missed out on ECLEWOZ

We did what our distributors and customers asked us to do after they saw the promotional games.

ECLEWOZ is the original and has more "firsts" - whatever we do, not gonna make everyone happy. Just looking to make more pinball and get people what they want.

Nice to know what we will be building the first part of the year in 2014

Thanks

#16 5 years ago

So, we aren't far away from the first $10000 commercial game - wowzers!

#17 5 years ago

Seriously ... just got b*@# slapped for being a JJP customer and supporter. WTF?? People sat waiting for a game for more than 2 years just so they could say they had the "Limited Edition" version of WOZ. NOW ... OH, there is another new LE and it's EVEN BETTER (seriously, who doesn't think the 75th edition topper is superior?) AND OH ... don't worry green LE owners ... you can BUY the additional toys that come on the 75th Limited Edition. What a bunch of crap. UGGGH.

And I just had my LE delivered 3 weeks ago.

#18 5 years ago

Wow this should go over well with LE owners already

#19 5 years ago

I don't think the market will absorb anything close to another 1500 WOZLEs.

#20 5 years ago

Jack must think he bought the golden cow and is milking it for all he can!

#21 5 years ago

I like the ruby red 75 version but I am one who paid a premium for mine that's expected to ship any day, no way can I justify switching. I'll stay with my emerald!

#22 5 years ago

So if people switch from ECLE to 75th, does their ECLE get offered to the first in line on the standard edition? go up for grabs? not get made?

#23 5 years ago

I am waiting for the Glinda vs The Wicked Witch Edition.

#24 5 years ago

Heres the pics

WOZ+Ruby+Flyer_v9C_Page_2.jpg WOZ+Ruby+Flyer_v9C_Page_1.jpg
#25 5 years ago

So to the people getting hobbit that have paid what they'll have to wait longer now when they develop and build these? Long wait stop giving your money till they change this BS.

#26 5 years ago

2014 will go down a the year of the pinball bubble!

#27 5 years ago

Just wait until JJP has additional teams/games being developed simultaneously and money is being asked for again in quick succession. Let the good times roll.

#28 5 years ago

I received that email moments ago & to me the takeaway was....

You fanboys need to preorder another JJP game & quick!

Lol

#29 5 years ago

Looks great, but I'm holding out for the 76th Anniversary Edition.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

2014 will go down a the year of the pinball bubble!

Nope! Not even close!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

So to the people getting hobbit that have paid what they'll have to wait longer now when they develop and build these? Long wait stop giving your money till they change this BS.

We build WOZ until Hobbit

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

There was no plan to make this game until a couple of weeks ago. The timing of this announcement is important as we were required to reveal any 75th Anniversary Product by a deadline for marketing purposes

The thing that bothers me the most is this statement. If this is true Jack, why was there a 75th anniversary topper detail in the owners manual? Seems strange to detail and place in a manual a version that was a one-off.

Like the twister though.. looks a little familiar.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Did you read the email?

#34 5 years ago

I'm waiting until they release the 80th anniversary version that will also celebrate the completion of the game (I kidd.....)

#35 5 years ago

WoW. They are $9000, 1500 units and the Invisiglass is not included.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I received that email moments ago & to me the takeaway was....
You fanboys need to preorder another JJP game & quick!
Lol

The phone has been ringing! People are paying. First in gets the best low numbers.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com
570-357-0042

You should post a pic of one in a box

Quoted from doughslingers:

The phone has been ringing! People are paying. First in gets the best low numbers.

The best low numbers omg omg want!

JK with ya Buddy

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

I like the ruby red 75 version but I am one who paid a premium for mine that's expected to ship any day, no way can I justify switching. I'll stay with my emerald!

Exactly what we hope would happen. You will love the ECLEWOZ

#39 5 years ago

The walls are cool, kinda what I was expecting on the ECLE. Topper looks nice but not illuminated? Target decals will no doubt be copied and be available long before next summer. As for everything else, I prefer my ECLE personally

#40 5 years ago

So we pay $9000 - (whatever we paid) ?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

which low numbers are "best"?

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

We build WOZ until Hobbit

What I really meant is people will have to wait till after WOZLE Ruby Red to ship till Hobbit starts? Didn't get the email

#43 5 years ago

Well we know the ECLEWOZ and Standards will be done by Summer 2014. Hobbit Jan 2015??????

#44 5 years ago

10,000 posts by Christmas

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

10,000 versions by christmas...

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from j69:

Topper looks nice but not illuminated?

The flyer says 'Die cut lighted topper'

#47 5 years ago

With Stern making 799 ST LE and now more WOZ LE, the whole LE concept is pretty meaningless, apart from getting a great game you want to enjoy.

In terms of supply/demand/collectability/rare etc - should be called Special Edition.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

So to the people getting hobbit that have paid what they'll have to wait longer now

No, Hobbit is coming out on time according to the license agreements.

No sense having the factory set idle waiting for Hobbit to start.

Not to mention they can run two different games at the same time down the assembly line.

LTG : )

#49 5 years ago

Good to see the extra toys and the topper will be available for purchase by anyone. I really like the 75th topper.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

10k by Christmas if you don't order now!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
There are 1002 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 21.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside