• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Whitey1 (resized).jpeg
whitey2 (resized).jpeg
woz-boards (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 5 years ago

Plenty of re-wiring, but just involves swapping cables (not soldering and crimping etc...).

All the smaller light boards need tiny pilot holes for the screws to bite into... They are smaller than the originals so won’t work with the old holes. But we’re not talking drilling through the PF or anything like that

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Crazy idea that I am sure JJP might not entertain but I wonder if the would consider a Group bulk buy discount on these 2.0 kits for us down users. Say we place an order for 20 kits?

Great idea, but at $800 a pop (pricey as that is) I don’t think they are profiting and may even be taking a slight loss considering all that is in the kit. There have been rumors price may go up over time, but regardless, I feel like this is a good will gesture on JJP’s part and am happy they offer it.

#56 5 years ago

I paid $800 plus shipping back in November 2018.

#61 5 years ago

I have an ECLE with 7.5 buffered. Only have had one problem with the fish board... I ordered the 2.0 kit for piece of mind and to avoid a potential price increase.

The kit will stay in the box until I have an issue or decide to sell the game... at which point I’ll install it. I may end up doing it sooner, but for now I’d rather spend the 12 hours or whatever it takes to install playing pinball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75-buffer-boards?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.