Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ramsfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

have formatted fat32, uploaded unetbootin and followed the guide to the letter, with machine off plug in the usb, turn on machine and see the activity light going on the USB and it boots to 5.05 went into update via USB and same thing what am i missing guys??

#2 2 years ago

i hope i figured it out, following the full install instructions not the delta will report back.

#3 2 years ago

i must be an idiot i can't figure this out. i tried to copy the 6.06 file to the usb and extract there then i get about 12 files not two like on the instructions.

#4 2 years ago

The full install unetbootin builds on the stick and you get a bunch of files not two like the delta

#5 2 years ago

sounds like the USB isn't bootable.
Either because the utility didn't prepare it properly or you need to force that "boot bit" on the usb drive

#6 2 years ago

im going to pick up a new usb i have tried every way including getting the newest version of unetbootin as pinballomatic suggested.

#7 2 years ago

I just got the update stick from Rob Anthony
worked great .

#8 2 years ago

Same thing for me, I tried and tried to get it to download, etc... finally paid for the stick with the code, and it went fine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside