View topic image gallery

Capture_(resized).JPG
1456445291092-1358165630_(resized).jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
IMG_6469_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
Screen_Shot_2016-01-11_at_10.43.14_AM_(resized).png
There are 378 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 8 years ago

That blows.
Needs a site where you can continue after it has lost connection.
Twice now at 1 gig and fails....

#252 8 years ago

EDIT: Nevermind, download managers do not appear to work with the "wetransfer" file sharing service.

For those having problems downloading, perhaps try a download manager which can split the download into chunks, continue if your connection gets interrupted, etc etc. Something like http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm

If the download demand is still high by the time I get home from work im happy to throw a mirror DL up on one of my servers and provide an alternate download link (provided JJP doesn't mind)

Can't wait to try 6.06

#253 8 years ago

can you give me a quick walk through how to use that program? I can PM you with my number or call you if that's okay...

#254 8 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

For those having problems downloading, perhaps try a download manager which can split the download into chunks, continue if your connection gets interrupted, etc etc. Something like http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm
If the download demand is still high by the time I get home from work im happy to throw a mirror DL up on one of my servers and provide an alternate download link (provided JJP doesn't mind)
Can't wait to try 6.06

Hold up on this option, I didn't realize they were using a download service (wetransfer) which will not work with the above mentioned download manager.

#255 8 years ago

Transfer craps out for me. I got about half way through once. Luckily I am downloading from a 1 gb/s link @work so at least I'm not having to wait long. If any computer savvy people have the ISO and can share it via BitTorrent, please do.

#256 8 years ago

Transfer craps out for me. I got about half way through once. Luckily I am downloading from a 1 gb/s link @work so at least I'm not having to wait long. If any computer savvy people have the ISO and can share it via BitTorrent, please do.

I tried as well. There are likely too many people trying at the same time. When I downloaded the beta last week it only took a few minutes.

#257 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I tried as well. There are likely too many people trying at the same time. When I downloaded the beta last week it only took a few minutes.

Keith said this is identical to the 6.06 beta, so if that's the one you have, you don't need to download this one.

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Keith said this is identical to the 6.06 beta, so if that's the one you have, you don't need to download this one.

Yes. I was just seeing if I had a different result downloading now as compared to last week.

If you need it I have the beta 6.06.

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yes. I was just seeing if I had a different result downloading now as compared to last week.

Thanks! I'll just wait for demand to die down and try again later, perhaps tonight. Not like I can do much with it from the office anyway.

#260 8 years ago

If any computer savvy people have the ISO and can share it via BitTorrent, please do.

That would actually be a legitimate use of BitTorrent. It looks like after JJP got bombarded during the 5.05 downloading, they would have looked into alternatives, but maybe WeTransfer was the alternative they thought would work.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Thanks. It's really not any big hurry, but if I can't get it by tomorrow evening, I might stop by with a thumb drive.

#261 8 years ago

Here's a BitTorrent link. I will seed as long as possible.

http://robertwinter.com/pinball/pinside/WizardOfOz-v6.06.iso.torrent

#262 8 years ago

Very cool of you. I will keep mine seeding (once I've received it) as well.

#263 8 years ago

Sweet! thanks! I am DL'ing right now and will leave it seeding here as well.

#264 8 years ago

could anyone that has a good download put it on dropbox?

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

could anyone that has a good download put it on dropbox?

Now on DropBox. <edit>suspended by DropBox

#266 8 years ago

Thanks Robert!!

#267 8 years ago

Got it in less than 2 mins and the MD5 matched. Thanks!!!

#268 8 years ago

No problems with the download and new install.

#269 8 years ago

I'm uploading to a CDN now for you guys. It will publish locally and you can use a DL manager. Give me 10 mins and i'll get you squared away.

Oversea's folks will want to use this.

#270 8 years ago

That worked for me as well. I dropped the finished file in place of the partial torrent download, so that I can seed there as well. Maybe we can take some of the load off WeTransfer.

#271 8 years ago

Here is a CDN based file which is now available globally. You folks overseas should use this link.

http://9e125918d0e012a34216-a1176de1e90091ce5de7930765adf534.r96.cf2.rackcdn.com/WizardOfOz-v6.06.iso

#272 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Here is a CDN based file which is now available globally. You folks overseas should use this link.
http://9e125918d0e012a34216-a1176de1e90091ce5de7930765adf534.r96.cf2.rackcdn.com/WizardOfOz-v6.06.iso

Thanks Alex! much appreciated.

#273 8 years ago

Sweet! thanks! I am DL'ing right now and will leave it seeding here as well.

Robert, I stopped downloading your Torrent. Your Dropbox link and Alex' rackCDN one seem to be a better option (as bittorrent would mainly work better if alot more ppl seeded it). thanks for putting the files out there!

#274 8 years ago

Robert, I stopped downloading your Torrent. Your Dropbox link and Alex' rackCDN one seem to be a better option (as bittorrent would mainly work better if alot more ppl seeded it). thanks for putting the files out there!

My DropBox link has been suspended by DropBox. Just got an email saying it was "generating excessive traffic."

Torrent will stay up.

#275 8 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

My DropBox link has been suspended by DropBox. Just got an email saying it was "generating excessive traffic."
Torrent will stay up.

Yup. Folks underestimate how much bandwidth it actually uses to host multi gig iso files

#276 8 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Torrent will stay up.

Yea I figured they would do that at some point, that's why i grabbed it while I could, lol.

#278 8 years ago

loving the "little touches" of lighting updates and new castle lock animation, great work JJP

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Thanks Pinchroma! After many failed attempts at downloading from the original link, yours worked first time. It looks and plays great. Thanks again.

#280 8 years ago

Download went great for me on my iMac. Thanks for the instructions on this thread. Did somebody explain how to use the jukebox? Or if there is one?

#281 8 years ago

Im stuck on this screen. I've reloaded USB a few times. Is this screen supposed to sit here for a while Lloyd?

1456445291092-1358165630_(resized).jpg1456445291092-1358165630_(resized).jpg

#282 8 years ago

Got the file via dropbox before they closed it and its working great! Thank you JJP and Robert for the help getting the file!!

#283 8 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Is this screen supposed to sit here for a while Lloyd?

You didn't get a full download or it is corrupted.

LTG : )

#284 8 years ago

speedy downloads from the cdn.

#285 8 years ago

Quick question. I just downloaded and updated my game, everything seems to be working but the witch laughing is real quiet, can hardly hear it. Wasn't that way before the update. I have tried changing all of the settings for volume and none of them seem to make any difference. Any thoughts? Is it normal for this update?

Thanks.

#286 8 years ago

It is seeding from multiple locations now. There are over 70 peers.

#287 8 years ago

your link was the shizzle bro' !! Worked like a charm! Thanks! Up and playing and this is insanely good!
The software has taken this thing to way way beyond anything I expected when I bought it! Killer Job!!!

Thanks for helping with the d-load Falcon!

#288 8 years ago

Really digging the new castle/rescue status. Was never totally sure what was going on up there. Lol

#289 8 years ago

Looks like there are new Glinda flashers too. Stood out on my first game, sharp!!!

#290 8 years ago

Update went smooth game plays great WOZ just keeps getting better. Thanks everyone at JJP.

#291 8 years ago

Update went smooth once I fixed my internet connection. Update is pretty cool so far after only getting 3 games in. Love the castle mode.

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from mpatricksp:

Quick question. I just downloaded and updated my game, everything seems to be working but the witch laughing is real quiet, can hardly hear it. Wasn't that way before the update. I have tried changing all of the settings for volume and none of them seem to make any difference. Any thoughts? Is it normal for this update?
Thanks.

Mine did the same thing but I think it's coincidence. With playfield pulled back and machine on wiggle the connections at the back of the silver box near the big speaker. 'Sounds like one channel isn't working. This fixed my witch problem.

#293 8 years ago

I would love to see a video of the new castle mode. No WOZ near me

#294 8 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Mine did the same thing but I think it's coincidence. With playfield pulled back and machine on wiggle the connections at the back of the silver box near the big speaker. 'Sounds like one channel isn't working. This fixed my witch problem.

K thanks I'll give it a shot. I believe it's happened before once in a while but usually comes back. I'll check on it tonight.

#295 8 years ago
Quoted from WakiMiko:

I would love to see a video of the new castle mode. No WOZ near me

It's not really a new mode, just better graphics and information presented when the ball is on that mini PF. It does have a little animation of an ax striking the door which is kinda cool. I really like that the movie clip and "RESCUE" with the castle in the background animation that starts the first time you put the ball up there is significantly shorter or faster than before too, makes for better flow IMO.

#296 8 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

You were correct just a coincidence. Opened the computer box and turned out it was the pink plug on the sound board giving me issues. Unplugged and plugged it back in and now the speech is working again.

Thanks.

#297 8 years ago

Alex - please check your PM regarding WOZ 6.06 update issues.

#298 8 years ago

I mirrored the 6.06 update on our family domain. I have almost a TB of bandwidth left this month, so might as well use it...

(deleted now that Feb is over)

Just right click and "save as" to your local machine. Should be more reliable than that weshare service. I'll leave it up until the 1st, or the bandwidth is gone, whichever comes first.

#299 8 years ago

Something that got lost in everyone's excitement is some good news out of Keith at JJP. They hired a couple more programmers that Keith gave some credit to and they were trained by working on some of the WOZ updates since 5.05. I say that is good news as Keith appears to now have help to pump out more great code and potentially great news for fast improvements on The Hobbit and Pat's machine when the are released. That is a good positive direction - especially if Keith trains them passing on the knowledge of his unique talents.

#300 8 years ago

Question. Downloaded and sticked my new update. I went to install but first wanted to update settings. I currently have 3.0 loaded in system. Is the "back up settings" in the utilities folder not on this version? I don't see it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
There are 378 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-600-code/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.