JJP_WOZ_SE.jpg
big-bass-wheel-pro-arcade-prize-redemption-game-baytek-games.jpg
Broke.jpg
image.jpg
loc-joint.jpg
woz_cab.jpg
image.jpg
Downvote.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Just noticed that the price on JJP's website just went from $9000 to $9500 for the RR edition and it now includes Invisiglass and a Shaker Motor. The standard model also went from $8000 to $8500 but I don't see any mention of anything being added to it for that price bump. They must really be selling a lot of these to be able to raise prices (again).

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

What's the street price on a RR, are people paying full MSRP for them? Also didn't realize the $9000 edition of a game didn't include all the bell and whistles with the glass and shaker, but really at only $9000 how could they afford to.
As someone who wants a WoZ this is a bummer $10k by Christmas I guess.

Yes, I've been checking around and everyone I've talked to is asking list price plus extra for the Invisiglass and Shaker. The wife loves the game and I agree it's cool but I just can't pull the trigger on it for $8K + for the standard or $9K + for the LE. Time to force myself to be patient and see what happens to used prices once Hobbit and the PL game start shipping.

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

RR WOZ before the price increase was $8600 shipped (street price).

Please tell or PM me what distributor is selling them at that price, I've called four and gotten list price plus shipping from all but one, one finally offered to throw in shipping. I'm not doubting you, just saying I must not be calling the right person!

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from BinGhanem:

Actually it will include invisiglass which worth 250$ and printed manual worth 100$ so the increase is 150$. we don't know if a vendor decided to raise a price on certain part + it is a business, they can tag it with whatever price they think is right for their product.

Only for the RR model, the standard model got a $500 price bump with nothing added to it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobukcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-500-price-increase?tu=bobukcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.