Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nokoro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

WOZ 1.1 light board set for sale

Added: 2019-04-28 13:20:13 UTC • Ended: May 14th, 2019
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 300 (Firm)

Price is firm

Selling my WOZ rev 1.1 light board set after recently swapping them out to convert to the 2.0 system. This is for those who are not planning on doing the conversion and want extra boards. All boards were working when I removed them with the exception of just one of the small GI boards. I also have a few data cables that are still intact that I will include, though please note that this is not a full set of data cables.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Nokoro's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Nokoro's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Bridgewater, MA, US

#2 4 years ago

If I hadn't purchased boards from another great pinsider I'd snatch these up in a heartbeat from you. GLWTS, don't think you'll really need it.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks, man. I hope to find these a nice home with a loving pinsider.

1 week later
#4 4 years ago

Bump. Don't forget that Mother's Day is this weekend, and this would make one nice gift!

#5 4 years ago

Are these 5.0 volt boards or 7.5 volt?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

1.1 = 7.5 from what I understand

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Hi. My boards are all rev 1.1 7.5v with just an exception or two. The board for the castle playfield says rev1.2 and 5v. I know that is one that I had replaced at one point. I also have another board which says rev1.1 like all the others, but there is a glue bead on the printing for the voltage. It looks like it might be 5v, but I can't tell. It is the same rev number as the rest of the 7.5v ones. They will all work in a 7.5v game as they all worked in mine.

#8 4 years ago

How much is it to upgrade to 2.0?

#10 4 years ago

Thanks. Just trying to see if i should buy the OP board set or go for the 2.0. Thanks.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Thanks. Just trying to see if i should buy the OP board set or go for the 2.0. Thanks.

Sale is currently pending, but I'll let you know if something happens.

I would encourage you to seriously consider doing the upgrade. As long as you are willing to spend $800 and spend 12-14 hours, it is not so bad. There are lots of tips and stories here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-installed-woz-20-yet-im-about-too-

Of course, for those who don't want to do the upgrade, having an extra set of boards at this price is a really good option.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-11-light-board-set-for-sale?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.