• 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 10 years ago

Still $30 too high!

#3 10 years ago

The shipping from Bangladesh is murder though.

#4 10 years ago

Lol same email as the scared stiff for about the same price.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Still $30 too high!

Man your tough Id still go the 30 extra.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Man your tough Id still go the 30 extra.

Split the difference... $615 and we talk.

#8 10 years ago

Flag that ad! It is a spammer who will spam anyone that replies, forever. All these CL ads are being posted around the country to collect email address for permanent spamming.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

Flag that ad! It is a spammer who will spam anyone that replies, forever. All these CL ads are being posted around the country to collect email address for permanent spamming.

I second that, these are showing up in every city Craigslist feed I monitor. Always the same thing, they want you to reply to a gmail (mostly first name, middle initial, last name) address instead of the ad responder. I've been flagging several of these a day. Really aggravating.

#11 10 years ago

Does anyone know how to rewire this for USA power? Apparently it's a Nigerian re-import.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

too good to be true no doubt, only 10-15% of what its worth.. might be funny to get the guys address to pick it up directly and hold him to his price, with a shotgun!

#13 10 years ago

Sold!

All he wanted was my SSN (he said to make sure I wasn't a scammer), first dogs name, mothers maiden name and street I grew up on. Seemed like a good deal. I gave him my bank routing info and he will just draw the money out himself before he ships the game.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from zizzlemeplease:

might be funny to get the guys address to pick it up directly and hold him to his price,

Won't work. "Seller" will respond that it sold, but they got it from a great new auction website and here's a handy link to it.............................. Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam

Been popping up all over CL.

#15 10 years ago

maybe report the e-mail address to g-mail as fraud-scammer-spammer could slow the fkrz roll a bit?

#16 10 years ago
#17 10 years ago

Wow i am surprised at how well some of you guys know the scam.

I hope my local flipper fell for it too!

Quoted from Nevus:

All he wanted was my SSN (he said to make sure I wasn't a scammer), first dogs name, mothers maiden name and street I grew up on. Seemed like a good deal. I gave him my bank routing info and he will just draw the money out himself before he ships the game.

Now that is funny!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,000 (OBO)
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wow-these-have-really-fallen-off-in-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.