Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0504.JPG
    images.jpeg
    LOTR.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 12 years ago

LOTR is a game you wont like until you play 70 games - its like playing chess 5 times and saying this game sucks - until you understand it and form a strategy before you even plunge the ball, you will not like it. Once you understand the rules it makes other games seem like your just flipping around with no real purpose. For casual players LOTR is not the game to play

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from emo:

Give him a break, you can only judge on your own experience of the game. He didn't say it sucked.

I didn't say he said it sucked, I said its like playing chess 5 times and saying it sucks (Chess)

Either which way as everyone seems to agree its not for everyone but it does take a lot of time before you really can enjoy all its depth, for me its a game Im thinking three shots ahead of what Im doing - I only play few games a night of it then move on to something like BSD to get my butt kicked

1 week later
    #77 12 years ago

The path of the dead, although is not entirely exciting is actually a very important part of the game, if you can nudge the ball at the right time and get it to drop back down to the tower this can be a good strategy, also keeping it from just rolling down by nudging off the posts will increase your souls.

A lot of people don't realize its counting up as well as the adding rollover switches

#79 12 years ago

took me awhile to realize its counting up - so longer the ball is up there more souls. I guess you need to look up every once in awhile

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wow-played-lotr-last-night-not-sure-how-it-ranks-so-high?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.