Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by alexanr1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

645D4843-0578-474F-8963-DC529B90F261 (resized).jpeg
    AD9A10F5-769B-4041-B9D1-C52D05A7D3DE (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F2CD5E06-ECD8-4B38-A104-1ED8FF801735 (resized).jpeg
    F37C5402-2957-494F-83E2-56B462936D6D.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Because dupes think it's a real pinball machine. I think well-intentioned Moms and Grandmas are prime to fall for it. Shady sellers are exploiting this.

Quoted from GTO:

It just got relisted. Per seller:
    "Relisted due to buyer bidding "by accident.". Please don't bid if you don't know what this machine is. If you have questions, Google it. If you have specific questions, email me. I want to get this sold and out of my house so feel free to make offers based on what the bids were when it sold and maybe we get a deal done quickly!"

Yep.
    New link. ebay.com link: Rare ZIZZLE Marvel Super Heroes Pinball Machine w UPGRADES Works Perfectly

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wow-people-do-pay-crazy-prices-for-zizzle?tu=PismoArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.