Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by alexanr1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

645D4843-0578-474F-8963-DC529B90F261 (resized).jpeg
    AD9A10F5-769B-4041-B9D1-C52D05A7D3DE (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    F2CD5E06-ECD8-4B38-A104-1ED8FF801735 (resized).jpeg
    F37C5402-2957-494F-83E2-56B462936D6D.jpeg
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

$400 for a Zizzle + 75 shipping

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

ebay.com link
    $400 for a Zizzle + 75 shipping

I sold one on eBay for the same price a few months ago. That's a popular little pin actually.

#3 7 years ago

In my area, you could get one of those off my local CL for $30-$40 several times over. They seem to pop up and get re-listed all the time.

#4 7 years ago

My 2yr old loves his POTC zizzle. I added a starpost with couple rubbers on it as a center post. Games actually pretty tough with the non responsive flippers. Games coded better then alot of older games with 5 modes and wizard modes. Not worth more then $40 though

#5 7 years ago

We all make mistakes in life-

#6 7 years ago

I paid $100 for a pirates upgraded flipper arcade buttons and added toys and such.My three grandsons play the shit out of it,until they come see papaw Rick.Than they play the shit out of mine

#7 7 years ago

I sold one 6 months ago for $300cdn. But considering any EM game goes for close to a grand around here, it might not be that bad of a price for a starter pin

#8 7 years ago

Ironically, most pinball people will gladly pay $40 for a piece of plastic, or $100 for a lighted toy car to add to their games.
    Considering what people pay for pinball mods and toppers -> the Zizzle is a bargain at $400.

#9 7 years ago

$400 is nuts, but I'd probably buy one for the $100-$150 they went for new (I think) if they were still being made...

Hoping to buy one of Ben Heck's project mini-pin kits if/when they go on sale, if not way overpriced. Hopefully way better than any Zizzle.

#10 6 years ago

Yet another from same seller. Probably got them at a big box store clearance price years ago and now are making a killing. More power to them and I don't begrudge anyone from making a good profit. I'd like to find one to go along with my Saitek but I heed the advice from many others here that $100 is max, especially for a G1 model.

ebay.com link: Pirates Of The Caribbean Pinball Machine Zizzle

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

In my area, you could get one of those off my local CL for $30-$40 several times over. They seem to pop up and get re-listed all the time.

I wish! They pop up on Craigslist in Denver now and again but generally in the $150-$200 range. Not worth that but if I saw one for $75 I'd jump on it and my 3 and 5 year olds would have a new machine in their bedroom.

#12 6 years ago

$400?!? I gave away a Pirates one to some little kid.

#13 6 years ago

Wow. Had no idea. I've got a modded one that plays fantastic I would easily sell for that. I have it in my wife's 4th grade classroom. The kids play it for recess on rainy days.

#14 6 years ago

Awesome 85vett. Great way to keep them occupied when they can't go out and at the same time bringing up another generation to appreciate the game.

#15 6 years ago

At the closing with S&H $505 dollars for a Zizzle. Unbelievable.

#16 6 years ago

I overpaid $100 for a Pirates and then gave it to a charity auction.

#17 6 years ago

$400 seems like a lot for a Zizzle.

But I'm sure some people who'd pay that would also think $5000-8000 for a fullsize machine is ridiculous...

#18 6 years ago

I should buy those craigslist specials and toss em up on ebay...

#19 6 years ago

I had something similar to a Zizzle as a kid back in the late 80's and loved it. I have no idea who made it and only remember it being a space theme. I'm pretty sure it had a few pop bumpers and a decent amount of lights.

1 week later
    #20 6 years ago

Another. Will be interesting to see if it actually sells.

ebay.com link: Zizzle PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN Dead Mans Chest PINBALL

#21 6 years ago

Yet another that sold for over $400 including shipping within a day

ebay.com link: Zizzle Marvel Super Heroes Pinball Machine Original Owner Mint Local Pickup CO

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

I overpaid $100 for a Pirates and then gave it to a charity auction.

It's went for $225 in the auction.

#23 6 years ago

Seriously..... what do these actually sell for used 100/125?

#24 6 years ago

Crazy ..... the last six on eBay sold from 350 to 550. Is there really a demand for these. I know where I can pick up one

#25 6 years ago

Fo shizzle my fizzle

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Fo shizzle my fizzle

*zizzle

1 week later
    #27 6 years ago

One is listed for $600 now. ebay.com link: Zizzle PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN Dead Mans Chest PINBALL

He says local pickup only. Anyone showing up will see what a toy it is. But you never know.

1 year later
    #29 5 years ago
    Quoted from rjbowes3:

ebay.com link » Zizzle Marvel Super Heroes Pinball Machine Very Rare

Haha! $8800 or $410 a month for 24 months!

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

Haha! $8800 or $410 a month for 24 months!

Do you think that the pinball uninformed crowd sometimes mistake it for a full size pinball? Even when the ads say it’s a 3/4 size machine it might be hard to know the true extent of a sizzle unless you had a basic working knowledge of pinball.

#31 5 years ago

When my fever was first starting I bought one off CL for $20. I gave it away a few months later...

#32 5 years ago

Well If anyone has one my kids are in the market. Let me know.

2 years later
    #33 3 years ago

Here is another crazy Zizzle auction! What idiot would pay $1100 or MORE for a plastic toy?

67 bids, 1 day left and already at over $1,000 plus $150 shipping!

#34 3 years ago

not me

#35 3 years ago

I would love to see the look on the winner's face when he first plays it, LOL...

Whoa! This thing has real flipper buttons! LOL...

If you are looking for a boring stock machine...look elsewhere. This baby has been upgraded with the best of features. List of upgrades:
    1. Replaced solenoid buttons with real pinball/arcade buttons so you get the best feedback when you hit those flippers!
    2. Replaced boring stickers with custom marvel stickers
    3. Replaced apron with custom marvel infinity war to cover new flipper buttons
    4. Custom red paint job on the ramp
    5. Added figures all around and a very cool Thor's hammer over one ramp!

Everything works perfectly. Plunger, flippers, buttons, all lights, sounds, scoreboard, everything!!!

This is the one-of-a-kind unit everyone wishes they had but are too afraid to mod themselves. I did the work, you have all the fun!

Comes from a smoke free home

Ships to the US. If local pickup you will get $150 cash handed to you upon pickup.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

Here is another crazy Zizzle auction! What idiot would pay $1100 or MORE for a plastic toy?
    ebay.com link

Because dupes think it's a real pinball machine. I think well-intentioned Moms and Grandmas are prime to fall for it. Shady sellers are exploiting this.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

ebay.com link

The silly fool has a Wico Big Top in the background

F37C5402-2957-494F-83E2-56B462936D6D.jpegF37C5402-2957-494F-83E2-56B462936D6D.jpeg
    #38 3 years ago

Bottom 5 worst pins ever! LOL.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

The silly fool has a Wico Big Top in the background[quoted image]

I sent him an eBay message and asked him “is that an ultra rare Wilco Big Top in the background?”

Here was his response. (I am still laughing out loud!)

F2CD5E06-ECD8-4B38-A104-1ED8FF801735 (resized).jpegF2CD5E06-ECD8-4B38-A104-1ED8FF801735 (resized).jpeg

#40 3 years ago

Here is what happens.

Guy wants a pinball machine

Guy realizes pinball machines are fucking insanely expensive, 3-10k.

Guy sees a zizzle, he’s a noob so he can’t really see the difference between it and a real machine.

He thinks, we’ll this thing LOOKS pretty cool and is only 1k as opposed to 3-10k

Guy buys zizzle

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

I sent him an eBay message and asked him “is that an ultra rare Wilco Big Top in the background?”
    Here was his response. (I am still laughing out loud!)
    [quoted image]

You’re bad! This reminds me of the dude with the POS Superman listed for like 5k. We all watched the auction and it had over 100 watchers, f’in funny!! Then we all unwatched RIGHT AT THE LAST 5 MINUTES.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Here is what happens.
    Guy wants a pinball machine
    Guy realizes pinball machines are fucking insanely expensive, 3-10k.
    Guy sees a zizzle, he’s a noob so he can’t really see the difference between it and a real machine.
    He thinks, we’ll this thing LOOKS pretty cool and is only 1k as opposed to 3-10k
    Guy buys zizzle

When I was new, Zizzle’s crossed my mind in about 4 seconds while I was typing it into YouTube and waiting for the video to load. In that time I was immediately turned off when realized it was some junky plastic toy.

Maybe some folks can find enjoyment out of them, but it’s only the real deal for this guy! Most pinheads graduate rapidly to the real McCoy

#42 3 years ago

It’s at $1200 with only 12 hours to go. Get your bid in on this rare machine!!! LOL

ebay.com link: 711 53200 19255 0

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

It’s at $1200 with only 12 hours to go. Get your bid in on this rare machine!!! LOL
    ebay.com link

#44 3 years ago

I bought one years ago on CL for $20. It was when I first had pinball fever but didn't own any yet. I had about $30 worth of fun playing it and questioning if it was worth modding. Then realized that was a stupid idea and it had really been like $10 worth of fun. I gave it to a friend with little kids when I got my first real pin.

#45 3 years ago

I bought one for $80CAN, that's like $5 US I think.
    Sold it a long time ago for around the same.

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

ebay.com link

I am starting to think this can’t be real! It’s going to go for $1500 at this rate. I sold a really nice Game Show for $1500 recently.

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

I am starting to think this can’t be real! It’s going to go for $1500 at this rate. I sold a really nice Game Show for $1500 recently.

I hour left! $1375 LOL!

#48 3 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #49 3 years ago

Had to take a screen shot! Unbelievable! This kind of stupidity make me want to cash out of the stock market and start hoarding, the world is coming to an end!

AD9A10F5-769B-4041-B9D1-C52D05A7D3DE (resized).pngAD9A10F5-769B-4041-B9D1-C52D05A7D3DE (resized).png
    #50 3 years ago

It just got relisted. Per seller:

"Relisted due to buyer bidding "by accident.". Please don't bid if you don't know what this machine is. If you have questions, Google it. If you have specific questions, email me. I want to get this sold and out of my house so feel free to make offers based on what the bids were when it sold and maybe we get a deal done quickly!"

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wow-people-do-pay-crazy-prices-for-zizzle?hl=pinkopf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.