Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Amazing new version 16.0!

CCEE it's the best conversion for sure!!! Now, don't affraid with the remake and bought the original game. Great job pinball modding group.

#2 5 years ago

Nothing more than a bastardized hack of Eric's fine work, pah!

#3 5 years ago

Amazingly looks like shit.

#4 5 years ago

Have one these kits. Never used it. Continued is way to go. Especially now that Eric is back on the horse. The latest upgrade for Continued is Awesome. If someone wants this CCEE kit PM me.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Nothing more than a bastardized hack of Eric's fine work, pah!

You are resentful. There has been a lot of work done since then.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Have one these kits. Never used it. Continued is way to go. Especially now that Eric is back on the horse. The latest upgrade for Continued is Awesome. If someone wants this CCEE kit PM me.

Probably you don't have the mods controlled by CCEE version. Buy the mods and you will sell CCC for sure!!!
    You can't compare CCC with CCEE. CCEE is the best version to install without a doubt.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from rsss:

Probably you don't have the mods controlled by CCEE version. Buy the mods and you will sell CCC for sure!!!
    You can't compare CCC with CCEE. CCEE is the best version to install without a doubt.

What I don't like about the CCEE is turning the game on and off with a remote. That's a deal breaker for me.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Amazingly looks like shit.

Holy shit this is funny...and dead on!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

What I don't like about the CCEE is turning the game on and off with a remote. That's a deal breaker for me.

I understand your reluctance to change through technology , I'm also like that but in other areas of life. We can't stop progress. We must focus on the positive and with all that the extended edition offers, for my part I think it's worth it. But your opinion is as valid as mine. We pay for what we like. On this, good game!!!

#10 5 years ago

You ripped off Eric and you know it.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You ripped off Eric and you know it.

Me, I'm here for the constructive and not the grudge and litigation. In time, the code was open source so it says open to all. And TPMG gave royalty money to Eric for the first CCEE gaming station sold. Ask Eric about it. I saw screen shot of payments by paypal. Sold is a big word that in fact, I only paid for the gaming station and not programming. Now, if you look at all the programming that TPMG has added and the modifications made that are controlled by the mini PC, we are light years away from the first code which by the way was not completed and had its lot of bugs to corrected ... At some point, you have to move on, the important thing with pinball is to have fun.

#12 5 years ago

You are here trying to sell work that you took from someone else. You bought his rig and took the code from it and added to it. It may not be illegal but it is unethical. Its no skin off my ass but it is what it is

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wow-cactus-canyon-ccee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.