(Topic ID: 73167)

Would yu kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE?

By pninja005

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by smassa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE?”

• Hell yeah... 82 votes
    47%
  • No way... 93 votes
    53%

(175 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago

Plan on keeping both.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

metallica , is the same old shit, star trek is a much better game, i sold my met le when i could still get decent money for it, just wait you will be able to get a metallica cheap in a few more months,

Why would it be cheap after Lyman finishes it? Will 4 band modes, Crank It Up modes, End of the Line, and more songs cause the game to be worth less?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

There may be a lot of Met watchers who are interested, but not until a code update. Demand for Metallica has dropped since its release. Once there is an update, the price may stop dropping. That is certainly the hope of Met owners.

??? I'd say the hope of Met owners is just the update...period...cuz once that hits, we'll love it even more & cement it as a keeper - thus making the value irrelevant for those who have it already.

1 week later
#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Only about daily. I'm not saying they are identical, but there are some similarities and I'm sure it's the same base code from the same coder.

Not even remotely close.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Crrispy:

LOL. Star Trek has the exact same playfield layout than Spiderman and most of all, a single, "same old shit" toy, not a single drop target, etc... Oh great, it has a VUK, terrible!

Yeah so - there IS a single drop target lol

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

None. But there's a lot of similarities to TF and avengers.

Not even remotely.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Keep METLE all the way. Theme always wins out for me. Not saying Star Trek is bad, just not into the whole Trekkie gig....though, in all honesty, if there is no update for METLE in the next week, I may sell mine, and LOTR...and wash my hands of Stern forever.

That will be hilarious when the new owner walks out the door with it, you go inside, and see the update has been posted.

Really what's with all these threats lately about Metallica ... "If it's not here by tomorrow, why I'm gonna...".

Fact: Lyman's been working on it.
Fact: It's almost done.

You've waited this long, just chill the F out.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I trust you when you say the code is being worked on and when you say it will be out. In all honesty, I am not even a good enough player to realize when things are not complete. BUT, the fact is, I know they are not complete after reading forums…..that's not what bothers me.
I run a business that depends on customer interaction, communication and satisfaction. I think the lack of communication is a big negative in this whole mess. I am not bagging on Stern's games, they are actually really fun! However, when I fork over 8500$ for a game, the least they could do is communicate; no??
I have learned in business that the little guys DO matter, and it is in your best interest to look out for them as well.

I agree they should - but they don't. Why? F*ck if I know....but we do know we've got Lyman on the job. If you didn't buy the game yet, it totally makes sense to wait and see. If you've got it already -well, you've got it already...a few more days or weeks won't kill ya at this point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside