(Topic ID: 73167)

Would yu kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE?

By pninja005

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by smassa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE?”

• Hell yeah... 82 votes
    47%
  • No way... 93 votes
    53%

(175 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mechslave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 5 years ago

They're both fast-paced high adrenaline games.

I still think S&D qualification and payouts are more interesting than anything I experienced in ST. I haven't played the newest ST code, however.

I really enjoy the MET package. The music, the layout, the art, and the rules. I love MET for the rules. It's difficult, high-risk shots, but the stacks are achievable on one ball. Bringing S&D right into a multiball (or a multiball stack) is pure awesome, and worth the challenge to set it up. I love how every shot in MET dictates what your next shot should be. So your next shot constantly changes, and against your will when you accidentally hit the wrong shot...or hit a cross target by accident, keeping it very fresh and entertaining. It's just a genius mode. Yet...simple and accessed without a marathon game and lots of time invested. I actually hope the MET rules are updated in a manner which still keeps this aspect of the game.

I enjoy the mode-based play also, and once code is updated on ST I'll give it a go again. I was disappointed by the art and lack of creativity in the design of ST, but the game does shoot and flow well. I just think it shoots and flows a little to similarly to other machines I've owned or own. I love the theme, though, and if I had to guess I'd say that I'll own a ST LE/Pre down the road at some point, so I hope they keep updating and tweaking the code to make it more interesting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
6,600 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Fort Collins, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mechslave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside