(Topic ID: 73167)

Would yu kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE?

By pninja005

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by smassa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Kick out Metallica MOPLE to get ST LE?”

• Hell yeah... 82 votes
    47%
  • No way... 93 votes
    53%

(175 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-5.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 5 years ago

Keep METLE all the way. Theme always wins out for me. Not saying Star Trek is bad, just not into the whole Trekkie gig....though, in all honesty, if there is no update for METLE in the next week, I may sell mine, and LOTR...and wash my hands of Stern forever.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

All these stern threads are the same. It's like Neo cycling through the matrix multiple times, each one with a new stern pin, but the exact same course. Action, reaction.
I got news for you - you will be asking the same question in 4-5 with ST vs Mustang, as you will be for mustang vs next one, and just as you all did with all the previous duds.
If this is you, you are simply a glutton for punishment and you enjoy every second of it. There is no other explanation.

How about vs Creech Aaron?

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That will be hilarious when the new owner walks out the door with it, you go inside, and see the update has been posted.
Really what's with all these threats lately about Metallica ... "If it's not here by tomorrow, why I'm gonna...".
Fact: Lyman's been working on it.
Fact: It's almost done.
You've waited this long, just chill the F out.

I trust you when you say the code is being worked on and when you say it will be out. In all honesty, I am not even a good enough player to realize when things are not complete. BUT, the fact is, I know they are not complete after reading forums…..that's not what bothers me.
I run a business that depends on customer interaction, communication and satisfaction. I think the lack of communication is a big negative in this whole mess. I am not bagging on Stern's games, they are actually really fun! However, when I fork over 8500$ for a game, the least they could do is communicate; no??
I have learned in business that the little guys DO matter, and it is in your best interest to look out for them as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside