(Topic ID: 281347)

Would you trade R&M BSE NIB position #556 for NIB GnR's LE position?

By Kerry_Richard

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by metallik
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you trade R&M BSE NIB position #556 for NIB GnR's LE position?”

• YES! Trade R&M BSE #556 for GnR LE 89 votes
    53%
  • NO! No way Trade R&M BSE #556 for GnR LE 80 votes
    47%

(169 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (4) (resized).jpeg
download (3).jpeg
tenor (1).gif
TkWu04x.gif
download (2) (resized).jpeg
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa (resized).jpg
download (1) (resized).jpeg

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I realize it’s not the owners and I’m as far away from being a snowflake as you can get.But goddamn it we know how you feel about GnR!Check your post it’s the same fucking thing everytime,that’s why I said enough already

Actually, he answered the exact question I was wondering about, but didn't want to wade through 1000 posts in the owners thread to find the answer to:

Quoted from rai:

the songs (modes) are all the same. I mean you’re playing a song and the display shows the band playing live on stage. The only difference is what blinky lights are lit.

Is that really the case? I've been playing a GnR on location (when it works) and have been trying to figure out what differences there are in the songs. If all the songs are just "shoot lit band members to keep the skull meter high" that's kind of disappointing IMHO. I get the risk/reward aspect of the jackpot, but after playing Avengers with very specific rules and strategies, the GnR rules seem a step backwards.

Quoted from kermit24:

Song modes are not the same. Each have different rules. Some are frenzy (switch hits) some you need to relight the shots with the pops. The light shows are totally different for each song.

This sounds a bit better. Is there a rulesheet online that goes over each song's ruleset?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,300 (OBO)
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-trade-rampm-bse-nib-position-556-for-nib-gnr-s-le-position/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.