(Topic ID: 239334)

would you rather JJP PotC or BK3??

By rai

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“would you rather ”

• JJP PotC 120 votes
      39%
    • BK3 154 votes
      50%
    • other (specify) 31 votes
      10%

(305 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago

JJPOTC is starting to feel like work to me now that I’m 100+ games into it. No idea what BK3 has to offer to be honest, hell the Pro may be the way to go in the end. But, i have a lot of trust in stern right now based on what they’ve been doing and who they’ve been hiring. I voted BK3.

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I think this may be an example of where eskaybee 's superior playing skills might be a detriment and my mediocre skills are a benefit. I've played well over 100+ games on POTC and I'm finding it to be more fun each time as I've just scratched the surface on the many variable challenges and options it has to offer.

It could also be that I’m comparing my play on a routed game vs your home setup game. I’m sure yours plays way better, faster, and possibly more fun than the routed game. JJP games in general don’t seem to play as good on route than at home.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-rather-jjp-potc-or-bk3?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.