IMG_0717 (resized).JPG
IMG_0715 (resized).JPG
IMG_0708 (resized).jpg
IMG_0707 (resized).jpg
IMG_0726 (resized).JPG
IMG_0725 (resized).JPG
IMG_0724 (resized).JPG
IMG_0723 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starfighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago

John

I picked up the Stagazer & Nineball glass from you at Expo. I will gladly join in on the Stargazer playfields. Check your Paypal in about 10 minutes and thanks again for taking on this project.

1 year later
#260 9 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Update: This week is toast for new playfield production. Busy getting ready pins for Hal-Con Show here in Halifax. Might be 10,000 people going to the show & playing the free arcade.
Great Pinball Limited, has provided pinball machines to play for free & past tournament play.
http://hal-con.com/category/gaming/
Star Gazer playfields will be printed the first batch of 12 towards the end of this month & December, 28 playfields should be printed January & February. All playfields should be shipped this winter.
Seawitch is finally going into pre production at the sign shop. They have to lay out the cut file. I'm hoping these are cut in December. Looking like around March for printing start. All playfields should ship this spring.
Should be pictures & updates at the end of this month. All the contractors are ready to do their part of the production. It's a slow learning curve for us all, but things will get done this winter & spring.

Thanks for the update John.

4 weeks later
#287 9 years ago

Great news John!

3 months later
#514 9 years ago

PIF April 23, 2013 08:02:03 PDT

I should be the big number 2 ... hey Hibler... the line starts behind me

2 weeks later
#548 9 years ago

John,

After you finish shipping all of these, I'm going to order an addition backglass.

Thanks for all the blood, sweat & tears you've poured into this project.

2 years later
#969 6 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Update: 4 Star Gazer printed, 9 going for printing, & finishing last 7. I have to make contact with the new CPR contractor for finish clear coats in September. My health woes continue, & i'm slowly moving forward with no foot injections. Waiting on hip surgery, might be years. I'm preparing to down size

Hope you can make it to Expo this year. I'd like to thank you in person for all the efforts you've put into some of my pins!

#973 6 years ago

John,
Do you have any Nineball Glass left?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starfighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-prepay-500-us-for-a-new-stern-seawitch-or-star-gazer-playfield?tu=starfighter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.