IMG_0717 (resized).JPG
IMG_0715 (resized).JPG
IMG_0708 (resized).jpg
IMG_0707 (resized).jpg
IMG_0726 (resized).JPG
IMG_0725 (resized).JPG
IMG_0724 (resized).JPG
IMG_0723 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rstrunks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

John
Sent payment via paypal for seawitch playfield today.

6 months later
#91 10 years ago

John
Thanks for the updates and thanks again for taking on these projects. Will be looking forward to my seawitch playfield this spring. In the meantime ive been picking up other parts needed for my restoration.
Richard

1 week later
#96 10 years ago

John
Im fine with the situation. I understand things take time and schedules can be ticklish things. Im willing to wait on my seawitch playfield. Thanks again for taking this project on.
Richard Strunks

3 months later
#131 10 years ago

John
any updates? Thanks again for all the projects you do.

#133 10 years ago

Thanks john. Safe travels.

1 month later
#169 10 years ago

Email sent. Can't wait to see the Seawitch play field. Thanks again John.

7 months later
#282 9 years ago

Props to john for taking this on. Looking forward to being able to restore my seawitch with my new playfield. It is definitely with the wait.
Richard

2 months later
#377 9 years ago

Looking great john. Looking forward to receiving my seawitch playfield. Mine is a dog...

2 weeks later
#430 9 years ago

I'll clean my seawitch myself. Thanks again John.

7 months later
#724 8 years ago

Any update on the Seawitch playfields?
Thanks John.

3 months later
#747 8 years ago

John can you give an approximate completion or ship date for the Seawitch playfields please?

#757 8 years ago

Thanks for the update John. You're the man....

1 month later
#786 8 years ago

I appreciate the update on Seawitch playfields John.
Richard Strunks

4 months later
#824 7 years ago

I would also appreciate an update on the Seawitch playfield timeline.

#826 7 years ago

Thanks for the update on the Seawitch John. I appreciate your efforts and look forward ro getting my playfield.

4 months later
#896 7 years ago

Definitely excited for my Seawitch playfield. John is the man.

4 months later
#941 6 years ago

Looks good john. Also looking forward to getting my Seawitch playfield.

5 months later
#1035 6 years ago

I will take my seawitch playfield with clear coat John.

Richard Strunks

1 week later
#1072 6 years ago

I had an NOS seawitch playfield years ago and the registration of the inserts and artwork was terrible. I think the playfields look great and I'll gladly take one that is slightly off or the colors are not an exact match. Perfection is something that will prove elusive and the original games were far from perfect right out of the crate.

4 months later
#1213 6 years ago

I also appreciate Johns efforts and look forward to receiving my seawitch playfield. I think if people would stop seeking absolute perfection that didnt exist when the game was manufactired and let him get the project concluded it would be better. Enough is enough.

4 months later
#1315 5 years ago

John thanks for the updates and I am looking forward to receiving my Seawitch playfield. I have purchased a few CPR items over the years and i am disappointed to see that they are producing the glasses that you have been doing for years. I generally always appreciate their efforts but dont approve of them doing this to one of the pinball good guys.....

1 week later
#1338 5 years ago

They look amazing John. So looking forward to getting mine once they are ready.

1 week later
#1348 5 years ago

I'm prepaid for a Seawitch playfield.

#1361 5 years ago

These questions about the inserts is part of the reason these playfields have taken this long. Can we let John get these finished so we can all enjoy our restorations rather than fret over white versus yellow inserts? Enough is enough.

#1363 5 years ago

I see it as a problem. Anything that delays a 5 year project any longer is a problem for those of us that are fine with white inserts. if you want yellow have kruzeman restore an original. the white ones look great.

2 months later
#1424 5 years ago

I paid for mine May 9, 2013. Looks like Seawitch #3 unless I am mistaken.

3 months later
#1521 5 years ago

I believe I'm 4th on the seawitch prepaid list and white arrows will be fine with me.

2 months later
#1564 4 years ago

Thanks for the update on the seawitch playfields John. Hoping they ship sometime this year. Is that likely?

#1569 4 years ago

Thanks for all the updates John.

1 week later
#1573 4 years ago

May 9, 2013 payment on mine. I think number 4 on the list

#1575 4 years ago

I am good with the white arrows. Once they are finished send me a couple pictures and as long as they are not spoken for by the 3 in front of me you can ship it to me.

2 months later
#1611 4 years ago

John I am #4 of the preorders I think. I am definitely interested in one with white arrows.

#1617 4 years ago

They look great John. Cant wait to get mine. The white arrows look fine.

1 week later
#1646 4 years ago

John
I am fine with the Varathane and definitely am interested on seeing and hopefully selecting on of the test playfields.

3 weeks later
#1668 4 years ago

We appreciate your hard work on this project John. I'm looking forward to seeing the test playfields with white arrows.

1 week later
#1691 4 years ago

John
I will take C if it is available. I am prepaid number 4. i will call it even on the price difference if you are good with that.

#1693 4 years ago

John
This will confirm that I am taking the E playfield.
Thank you
Richard

2 weeks later
#1708 4 years ago

John
Received playfield E and very happy. It looks great to me. Couldnt be happier. Well worth the wait. Thanks again for all of your efforts.

5 months later
#1827 4 years ago

I am out and off the list as i took a test playfield with white arrow. That would move others up.

1 year later
#2420 2 years ago

I agree John has done a lot for this hobby. This game was a total junk pile but looks and plays new again thanks to him.

20210912_164021 (resized).jpg20210912_164021 (resized).jpg
10 months later
#2510 1 year ago

I installed one of the early production playfields and had to do some minor adjustments. No big deal and super happy with the outcome. If people on here can't use their noodle once in a while they don't need pinball machines to work on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rstrunks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-prepay-500-us-for-a-new-stern-seawitch-or-star-gazer-playfield?tu=rstrunks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.