IMG_0717 (resized).JPG
IMG_0715 (resized).JPG
IMG_0708 (resized).jpg
IMG_0707 (resized).jpg
IMG_0726 (resized).JPG
IMG_0725 (resized).JPG
IMG_0724 (resized).JPG
IMG_0723 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1337 5 years ago

Samesies

1 week later
#1355 5 years ago

Am I reading correctly that you have about 40 playfield orders and are doing batches of 10? If I ordered one now what's the ETA?

#1370 5 years ago

While you're doing that please make classic tombstone drop targets and bumper caps with the stamping around the outside.

#1375 5 years ago

Awesome! Did you get a shipment notification ir did it just show up?

2 months later
#1414 5 years ago

I've asked a bunch of times to get in on one of these so I'm just re-upping that request

1 week later
2 months later
5 months later
#1641 4 years ago

Yeah I'm a little surprised you're doing both, is there a precedent for this? Forgive my naivety if this is a normal thing.

9 months later
#1985 3 years ago

I sent a screen of my PM to you so *i* think I should be moved up

3 months later
#2080 3 years ago

Please please please finish the big list if folks who are not prepaid but want one! I'll even prepay if you want.

3 months later
#2144 3 years ago

If I've already contacted you in the past for a price on a playfield am I GTG with that price?

#2149 3 years ago

We've all been waiting so long... can you please finish the requested seawitch playfields before starting on an additional title?

#2151 3 years ago

That has nothing to do with anything

#2154 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Yeah, as long as you get yours, we get it.
F the people who paid 7 years ago, right?

What are you even talking about? I'm asking him to not start other playfield projects until he fulfills all the orders that have already been placed, which would naturally start with the people who ordered 7 years ago, spaz.

2 weeks later
#2197 3 years ago

What is the wood burn? I'm not seeing anything in the photo.

#2204 3 years ago

Looked a couple pages back and couldn't find a photo... what do the "non transparent" blue lenses look like? Do they still shine light through adequately?

#2216 3 years ago

He answered you several times, you're just being a donkey. Give it a rest.

#2218 3 years ago

Public forum dude. If that's not enough for you how about I'm making it my business since you have comprehension issues and won't stop shitting up this thread.

#2220 3 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

People can have different versions of colors from the same production run done when they were made. I will go back to my direct ink Sorcerer days when I had 5 production ones with slightly different lense positions. Likely the same with colors, not all the same before I sanded them. Do not buy my products if you Do Not Like Them! & hope someone else either does the same playfield, hardtop, or overlay. From the start & to the end of my production run. THE ART WILL NOT BE CHANGED! My last rant to my color fan club for the colors on Star Gazer & Seawitch playfields (for today, likely more critics later).

Read this again. If it's too many words between this and the other replies to you he says there are different shades in source versions and that is the source he got, and the one he is producing. Go stir shit up someplace else.

#2222 3 years ago

John getting distracted by his bullshit and taking 1 minute away from actually making and shipping playfields. Dude got an answer and is just being a hard on about it for god knows why.

1 month later
#2321 3 years ago

All the buttholes who were dogging him out about colors please sound off with your expert opinions.

2 weeks later
#2356 3 years ago

The cavalcade of assholes telling him he's doing it wrong are silent on the how to do it right part. Shocker.

3 months later
#2404 2 years ago

Not a peep in this thread about it? *sigh*

#2406 2 years ago

What I meant was I feel like John could have mentioned that he was shutting down and needed to be contacted by people YET AGAIN in this thread instead of posting a new random one.

2 months later
#2444 2 years ago

Can you add me to the end of the list as john was supposed to send me a replacement for the playfield I got but didn't so I'm sort of prepaid?

9 months later
#2526 1 year ago

Got my new seawitch playfield, much happier than with my Greatwhich (sold it) but I haven't done a super close inspection yet. Only thing with this one is it seems like the keylines on the bonus inserts are huge but I can't tell if they match the old ones with a glance since mine are so blown out.

20220726_172025.jpg20220726_172025.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-prepay-500-us-for-a-new-stern-seawitch-or-star-gazer-playfield?tu=Chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.