Topic Stats

• 1,707 posts
  • 152 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by dothedoo
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 917 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0031 (resized).JPG
IMG_0030 (resized).JPG
IMG_0029 (resized).JPG
IMG_0028 (resized).JPG
IMG_0021 (resized).JPG
IMG_0020 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0018 (resized).JPG
IMG_0026 (resized).JPG
IMG_0025 (resized).JPG
IMG_0024 (resized).JPG
IMG_0022 (resized).JPG
IMG_0023 (resized).JPG
IMG_0016 (resized).JPG
IMG_0015 (resized).JPG

There are 1707 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 35.
#1701 8 days ago

I’m sure it’s been asked but is there a way we can get them without clear? I need a new SW playfield but I would rather use my own clear on it

#1702 7 days ago

Yes the production ones I am working on now will be available for $100 US off for those that want to do the finish clear coats themselves. Power was restored to the workshop last night. Day #3 of recovery after the hurricane. 2 of the 3 indoor public pools I work at still had no power in the city.

#1703 6 days ago

Today I was at the printer picking up backglass, & the other 4 Seawitch cut playfields at the sign shop. So the first 22 Seawitch production with yellow arrows are in the shop. Next week the 20 old stock playfield blanks of 100 go to the sign shop for Seawitch. It is more likely they get cut this month, but it depends on the production demands of the shop. Also picked up more supplies for epoxy glueing of inserts. Sanding will continue to have playfields ready for the printer this month.

#1704 6 days ago

Your determination is tremendous

Keep up your fantastic work !!

#1705 5 days ago

I was sanding very briefly tonight until light showers. Had to get a Seawitch glass boxed, & minor epoxy repairs to some lenses (mostly Star Gazer).

IMG_0029 (resized).JPGIMG_0030 (resized).JPGIMG_0031 (resized).JPG
#1706 1 day ago

Picked up a cold from my wife. Still sanding the first 8 of 22 production Seawitch. I am having a problem with finding 3/4 inch trans blue lenses. So while I sort this out I will just use playfields already cut. Might ask the German guys if they have them ready. Northern Precision Plastics has gone silent, & Foremost Plastics is always hard to get stuff. Still slow on selling test playfields for Seawitch with white arrows. Standby pre paid guys for Seawitch production with yellow arrows.

#1707 19 hours ago

I assume you're talking about Mirco for the inserts. I'm sure they can supply you, but I hope you find them elsewhere. The tooling is very visible in the translucent inserts.

I have yet to see them lit in a game, but from the playfield pics I've seen it's one of those things that my eyes are immediately drawn to. Not a dealbreaker, but I hope you can find inserts that look like the originals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 1707 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside