Topic Stats

• 1,457 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by greatwichjohn
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 768 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0009 (resized).JPG
IMG_0013 (resized).JPG
IMG_0012 (resized).JPG
IMG_0011 (resized).JPG
IMG_0010 (resized).JPG
IMG_0007 (resized).JPG
IMG_0008 (resized).JPG
IMG_0006 (resized).JPG
IMG_0004 (resized).JPG
IMG_0005 (resized).JPG
IMG_0002 (resized).JPG
IMG_0003 (resized).JPG
IMG_0001 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 2.15.13 PM (resized).png
IMG_0003 (resized).JPG
IMG_0004 (resized).JPG

There are 1457 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 30.
#1451 10 days ago

I would like a Seawitch playfield. Please let me know. Thanks

#1452 10 days ago

There should be lots of playfields of both early next year. Wait & maybe both the big boys will roll out the same. Nothing like a flood of the same title. You do not see me doing Sorcerer, Space Shuttle, Eight Ball Deluxe, etc. that I have art for. Hard enough to get through the bulk of Seawitch demand & extra Star Gazer.

#1453 9 days ago

John, we appreciate your dedication to these classic Stern pf's.

#1454 9 days ago

Thanks for the update John, as mentioned previously above. Paid April, 2013 so hopefully one of those three will be shipping to me soon. Looking forward to the play field. Its been a long and fun ride!!

1 week later
#1455 2 days ago

Here is the year end update: Seawitch production should get in full swing the week 2 - 4 in January. 40 sheets of plywood in stock at my local wholesaler (Robert Bury), & 10 will get paid on Jan. 3 - 5. There is no time available on the cnc this month. The initial run will be 36 Seawitch & 4 Star Gazer. If everything looks good more cutting of playfields of the same quantity in Feb. or early March.

Nov. 26 I finally got right foot surgery, achilles heel tendon cut, bone shaved, tendon attached. So I am on crutches until the end of January. Have a steel boot plate & leg brace on. So I go through therapy in January. On vacation in Austin, Texas Dec. 18 - Jan.2 (or later). During this time I will not be responding to Pinside, emails, or phone calls. Please note my previous web sites are gone: greatpinball.com & greatpinball.ca New site in 2019 will be greatpinball.co

Tempered glass 15 pieces no logo, 25.5 x 28.5 x 3mm ordered for classic Stern Glass. This should arrive mid January. 1 Seawitch glass available now from me, or on Ebay. My playfield cardboard boxes were ordered & should be ready early January. 75 inner, & 50 outter box double walled. 2 of 3 playfields that had some issues sold with no finish clear coats (previous big customer), & the 3 one will be cleared with varethane (many issues).

Seasons greeting to all!

#1456 2 days ago

Sounds like you have a single with no finish still? If so I would gladly take it.

-Jim

#1457 1 day ago

The last worse playfield of 3 went out to Jim today. No new news on others until 2019.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Amherst, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Euclid, OH
$ 10.00
There are 1457 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 30.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside