Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you pay $120 for Gene Simmons to autograph your Kiss translight”

• Yes 17 votes
      9%
    • No 165 votes
      91%

(182 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0216 (resized).JPG
    The_Riddler_3 (resized).png
    ted and ace (resized).jpg
    criss and ted (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    KISS LE (resized).JPG
    9ae3c3312627dfba059918bf8e7b60b017c49c7f (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1148 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1147 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cornelius.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

Ah the old "presenting ones opinion as fact" angle, so popular on Pinside!

I don't really like Kiss; as far as costumed musicians went, I preferred Funkadelic. But I would never say "KISS SUCKS" because that's just rude.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

KISS does suck. If that hurts anyone's feelings on here, maybe they should re-consider investing their own ego in one of the world's shittiest rock bands.

Maybe you should re-consider your ego, buddy.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Why are you and MrBally trying to make this thread about me? Let's stick to the subject of the second worst band of all time, and the monetary value of their base player's autograph.

You post in a thread saying something crappy and presenting it repeatedly as fact

Then you say "don't make it about me"

Come on dude, that's ridiculous. And it's spelled "bass". You don't seem very well versed musically. Pun completely intended.

#51 7 years ago

Well Gene is kinda in his fat Elvis phase, I guess...

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Well, I did the math - KISS is indeed the second worst band of all time.
    Weird that a bunch of people are attacking me personally simply for stating an objective, ironclad scientifically-verified fact. I trust the point has been made at this point.
    I do humbly apologize for the misspelling though - not sure if it was the phone keyboard, autocorrect, or what. I do know a little about music -- I sang and played guitar in bands for 20 years, one of which toured the US, Canada, and Europe. Good times.

Well that's wonderful dude. Congratulations on landing such a devastating blow to Kiss and their fans.

your favorite band sucks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cornelius.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-pay-120-for-gene-simmons-autograph?tu=cornelius and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.