• Yes 33 votes
    44%
  • No 37 votes
    49%
  • Wait and see 5 votes
    7%

(75 votes)

#1 1 year ago

I am on restriction from buying new games after buying a new boat. If I want something new I have to move something of similar value. AC/DC I'd probably my least played game but I don't want to have the remorse of moving the LE. Just seeing what the consensus is out there if it is worth moving it for DI. Thanks again, Mike

#3 1 year ago

I personally did not like dialed in because I found it kind of easy but if you like it and you are bored of ac dc do it.

#4 1 year ago

Is it fate that only an hour before your post, a Pinsider only 20 minutes away from you posted a Wanted ad for AC/DC?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-acdc-premiumle-9

Maybe the Pingods are sending you an omen.

#5 1 year ago

I sold DI after a week and bought my 3rd ACDC...don't miss it.

#6 1 year ago

Ive allready played my dile more than i did my luci acdc..... i just didnt care for the gameplay and rules on acdc. Only have had my di for around a month and had acdc for around 6 months lol...

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I sold DI after a week and bought my 3rd ACDC...don't miss it.

Thought u said dile was a awesome game ?..... but had to sell bc of a emergency?

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thought u said dile was a awesome game ?..... but had to sell bc of a emergency?

Buying ACDC for a 3rd time is, well....kind of an emergency

#9 1 year ago

I love DI, that would be a no brained for me!

#10 1 year ago

I'm kind of in the same boat. Except I'm gonna sell my WH20 and get one of these.

Really want AC/DC, but seeing Stern do stuff like reduce the size of the subwoofer makes me hesitate on the Vault. Oh, and it's been a month since I reported to Stern that my SW is ghosting all over the place and they STILL have not responded to my distro.

Really want DI but so expensive!!!

#11 1 year ago

It comes down to what you like. Space and cash limit me and that means I need to sell things if I want something new. I have a acdc premium that is my least played game so it will be the next game I sell. My DI is coming soon

#12 1 year ago

Stern just took care of my ghosted SW playfield, woohoo!

So... just placed an order for AC/DC premium, shipping really soon!!! Can. Not. Wait.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Stern just took care of my ghosted SW playfield, woohoo!
So... just placed an order for AC/DC premium, shipping really soon!!! Can. Not. Wait.

How long did it take them to address your play field? I'm having a bunch of problems with JJP at the moment. I bought a NIB Hobbit Smaug and it was delivered with a bunch of scratches on the inside of the cabinet (big one's), and glue residue all over the back box. They've been painful to deal with.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It wore off quick for me. Mostly the callouts and theme. Had some cool features but not enough to warrant me keeping it. I got through the financial crisis and bought another game, but thanks for calling that out.

#15 1 year ago

I say no. I love acdc. Played DI. Thought it was pretty easy like someone said here. You only live once. Get what you like.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodstock, GA
$ 279.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blacklick, OH
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, CA
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside