(Topic ID: 292719)

Would you exchange a nice MB to a Gun's and Roses Le?

By Rat77

41 days ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 days ago by drummermike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you exchange a nice MB to a Gun's and Roses Le?”

• Sell MB! 27 votes
    57%
  • Hell no!Keep it! 20 votes
    43%

(47 votes)

#1 41 days ago

I have a really nice original MB,would you sell it ,to get a Gunnner? I'm quite sure ,I would never get it back in that condition....And I would never buy a remake.Also Pin prices have gone up in a way ,I don't like.Seems the hobby has changed!Saw Levi's post on his MB and thought WTF.....What's your opinion?Are there really guys in USA that pay 20 K for a nice MB?Let me know!
Regards Fred

#2 41 days ago

in a NY minute

#4 40 days ago

While I think MB is only an ok game I'm not really interested in owning a GNR so I would keep it.

#6 40 days ago

No one will pay even 10k for a MB

#7 40 days ago

I’d do it. And yes, you probably would buy a MB remake if you really needed another MB and couldn’t find an original in the condition you require.

Life’s too short man. Try something new.

#8 40 days ago

You should be able to get a GnR le for a long time. Your original mb has been hit by the remakes, but prices are likely to hold steady or increase on it as Cgc stops production. If it’s a straight up trade, I’d do it in a second. If you have to add cash, I might hold off. In terms of game play, GnR is much better.

Nobody is paying 20k for a mb. If you can get 8-9k for an original mb, I’d consider that a success.

#9 40 days ago
Quoted from PinFever:

in a NY minute

This 100%, MB Great looking pinball machine, But not a great playing pin.

Quoted from Lermods:

Nobody is paying 20k for a mb. If you can get 8-9k for an original mb, I’d consider that a success.

#10 40 days ago

MB gets old quick. Sold my MB SE after two years with less than 400 plays. Do not miss it. I have no interest in GnR but the pin looks great and will probably last longer because of better play.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside