(Topic ID: 188974)

Would you consider this 86' Grand Products Inc. Four Kings, a "Pinball" machine?

By Kerry_Richard

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RyanStl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220216_223929 (resized).jpg
11 (resized).jpg
IMG_9894 (resized).JPG
IMG_9892 (resized).JPG
IMG_9889 (resized).JPG
IMG_9892 (1) (resized).JPG
IMG_9888 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
DSCN6102 (resized).JPG
DSCN6110 (resized).JPG
DSCN6097 (resized).JPG
DSCN6096 (resized).JPG
DSCN6100 (resized).JPG
DSCN6084 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello Pinheads... is this a pinball game (a couple links and picts below)?

Long story short; I bought this game from an operator about 15 years ago. I did a little cleaning & paint touch up. I drove it from Bay Area (Northern Calif.) up to our home in Lake Tahoe. Going down our street there, I hit a pot hole and heard the 32" glass top break. I stored it in the back of my garage there, for 15 years.

Fast forward to today; we recently sold that property. So, I had to pull the game from garage. It's now at my home in the East Bay Area (Danville, CA).

I'm looking for any help on this value?

This is all the info I could find;

ebay.com link » Velocity Ball By Grand Original 1986 Novelty Arcade Game Machine Flyer Brochure

https://www.arcade-history.com/?n=four-kings&page=detail&id=17299

DSCN6084 (resized).JPGDSCN6084 (resized).JPG
DSCN6100 (resized).JPGDSCN6100 (resized).JPG
DSCN6096 (resized).JPGDSCN6096 (resized).JPG
DSCN6097 (resized).JPGDSCN6097 (resized).JPG
DSCN6110 (resized).JPGDSCN6110 (resized).JPG
DSCN6102 (resized).JPGDSCN6102 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#6 6 years ago

Wow... Thanks guys for chiming in!

I still have this game in my garage. It's just too good looking to let go. It powers up and the fan that blows the ball around perimeter works. The cards hanging on the track don't rotate and flipper bat won't flip.

About 15 years ago when I got it... everything worked. It's been stored since then.

I would consider selling it. I also thought about making a game room sign out out the dome playfield that is illuminated.

Thoughts?

#10 6 years ago

I_P_D_B Thank You for your email.

That's a whole lot of questions. I'm not sure if I can answer them all.

I'm in Danville (40 miles East of San Francisco, Calif). Are you or anyone interested in seeing this game close by? I'm happy to have anyone come by and take any pictures they want, or for that matter, take the game home for a short while to figure it out.

Let me know.
Thanks
Kerry

#11 6 years ago

I_P_D_B... I forgot to add; You're welcome to share any picts I have of it, to anyone.

I'm a big pinball guy with a decent collection of pins; (32) from 88' Taxi to 2016/17, and about a dozen classic arcade games.

This game has me stumped.

1 month later
#13 6 years ago

Congrats Lets... enjoy your new game/toy.

Kerry

7 months later
#16 6 years ago

Very cool to have a rare game like Grand Baseball... Picts would be great.

I sold my Four Kings for $250.

#18 6 years ago

Very cool indeed! Thanks for the picts. For me it was just too big and I'm a huge pinball guy. So, I had to let it go

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-consdier-this-a-pinball-machine?tu=kerry_richard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.