(Topic ID: 92918)

Would you buy a Michael Jackson Pinball Machine?

By OldSchoolBlood

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 193 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“If Stern announced today they were releasing a Michael Jackson Pinball Machine, would you buy one?”

• Yes 52 votes
      17%
    • No 218 votes
      69%
    • Maybe, would need to play it first 44 votes
      14%

(314 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

640_vid_janet_jackson_130603.jpg
    janet-jackson-super-bowl-2014[1].jpg
    jordan.jpg
    Dune.jpg
    image-612.jpg
    map_of_middle-east.jpg
    241559.jpg
    mjpin.jpg
    clay-andrew-dice.jpg
    blowing_bubbles.jpg
    mj[1].JPG
    michael-jackson-thriller-source.jpg
    51kNRqMDvxL.jpg
    image-343.jpg
    thAPST2R12.jpg
    219901-1.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 9 years ago

All this And all i get when I read is name is Pedophile Creep !

sorry but no way out

I can not get those 44 people who said yes to a MJ pinball
    Pfffff

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

American music awards: 23
    Billboard awards :86
    Grammy awards: 13
    MTV awards: 75
    Soul train awards :22
    World music awards: 38

The welfare of children is more important than any commercial awards.

#153 9 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Please stop calling this creep "MJ"! It is insulting. There is only one person who deserves to be called that and he was a basketball player.

Mate, you're literally frothing at the mouth over this.

This is the pinball community, we abbreviate everything. It is only your mind that is interpreting a simple abbreviation as a term of endearment. Get over it. Do you expect everyone else to fully type his name out of concern for your blood pressure?

#154 9 years ago
    Quoted from accidental:

Do you expect everyone else to fully type his name out

Actually I do, but not for the reasons you listed. You should spell out Michael Jackson for the same reason we include middle names when we spell out famous assassins and killers like John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, John Wayne Gacy, etc: because we don't want confusion with people who have not been completely disgraced.

Hard to believe people think selling a lot of records or winning grammys somehow excuses him for what he did. Oh well.

#155 9 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Hard to believe people think selling a lot of records or winning grammys somehow excuses him for what he did. Oh well.

I don't think anyone is saying that. There are only people who take the reasonable position that he wasn't guilty of the accusations against him.

Asserting that he was innocent, or making positive statements about him, isn't the same as excusing his alleged behaviour.

The stories surrounding Michael Joseph Jackson of Gary, Indiana have been so heavily influenced by hysteria that people have enough material to convince themselves of any opinion. It's a bit like 9/11.

#156 9 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

I've read this with amazement and disbelief.
    Are you really that self-centred and ignorant to believe what you're actually typing? I'm guessing so. As the posts span more than a day. I would have thought that you'd have time to look back at what you'd written and maybe even think you may be wrong in the vast majority of what you had said and either retire gracefully from the topic or even apologise, but no, you continue to spout utter trash.
    Maybe have a look at the very recent cases regarding Jimmy Saville, or Stuart Hall, or Jonathan King, or the current case regarding Rolf Harris. All of which have varying degrees of similarites to MJ using their celebrity status to intimidate or buy off their victims.

I see that you're from England. In my opinion, Europe's pedophilia laws are *decent,* they could be better. I would rank them second worldwide next to the U.S.

The laws in Europe vary too much, it's not consistent. The Netherlands is a good example, where drugs and prostitution is legal. Germany, on the other hand, don't play around.

The *majority* of the individuals we released back over to the European government ended up paying fines and very little saw any jail time.

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

I thought it was a joke when you said that was real music ...

You think it's a joke that Jazz is real music?

#158 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

I see that you're from England. In my opinion, Europe's pedophilia laws are *decent,* they could be better. I would rank them second worldwide next to the U.S.
    The laws in Europe vary too much, it's not consistent. The Netherlands is a good example, where drugs and prostitution is legal. Germany, on the other hand, don't play around.
    The *majority* of the individuals we released back over to the European government ended up paying fines and very little saw any jail time.

Who is "we"?

#159 9 years ago

With all the controversy that surrounded Michael Jackson, its hard to believe a company like Disney would have brought back Captain EO.
    Would I buy a Michael Jackson pin? No.

#160 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andyj965:

What a complete and utter load of crap. So nowhere in Europe, Asia Pacific region or any other part of the world except for North America does anything about pedophilia.

Europe....somewhat. It depends on where you get caught. The Europeans we caught that *were* prosecuted, spent no more than 30 days in jail with a fine.

Asia Pacific.....forget about it. This is where it gets ugly and sad. Some families actually sell their off daughters to brothels, slave labor, etc. to pay off family debts. Some are also abandoned at birth.

Organ harvesting is also a huge black market business on the Eastern shore and the Middle East.

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Who is "we"?

U.S. Homeland Security

#162 9 years ago

Hey could you nail that guy who hacked a bunch of pinsider passwords a few weeks ago?

#163 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

The Netherlands is a good example, where drugs and prostitution is legal. Germany, on the other hand, don't play around.

Prostitution is legal in Germany and in Berlin 15 grams of pot is considered "personal use" .

Every single time you post something, it is completely ignorant of the actual facts.

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Prostitution is legal in Germany....

Correct! However, you will definitely see jail time in Germany before you see it in Amsterdam.

I should know. I lived in Germany for three years working with their law enforcement.

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Correct! However, you will definitely see jail time in Germany before you see it in Amsterdam.
    I should know. I lived in Germany for three years.

LOL - you know a lot, apparently

/s

#166 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

LOL - you know a lot, apparently
    /s

Except, I don't know why I left.

One of the most beautiful countries in the world!

#167 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

One of the most beautiful countries in the world!

Agreed.

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Actually I do, but not for the reasons you listed. You should spell out Michael Jackson for the same reason we include middle names when we spell out famous assassins and killers like John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, John Wayne Gacy, etc: because we don't want confusion with people who have not been completely disgraced.

Talk about hypocrisy, you omitted MJ's middle name! You're tarring and feather the thousands of other Michael Jacksons out there, my favorite of whom was the beer writer/reviewer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson_(writer)

#170 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Asia Pacific.....forget about it. This is where it gets ugly and sad.

Once again. Massive generalisations. Maybe you should have a look at Asia Pacific region nations. Australia, New Zealand and the United States are all included.

http://www.apcss.org/about-2/ap-countries/

#171 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Did someone mention Toto being a great band?

They made an awesome soundtrack!Dune.jpgDune.jpg

Now *THIS* would make an awesome pinball!

#172 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andyj965:

Once again. Massive generalisations. Maybe you should have a look at Asia Pacific region nations. Australia, New Zealand and the United States are all included.

Actually, we've always grouped you guys with Micronesia.

I was speaking specifically on Asia.

Sorry, if I offended you.

#173 9 years ago

How just a general pedophile machine...

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Actually, we've always grouped you guys with Micronesia.
    I was speaking specifically on Asia.
    Sorry, if I offended you.

You don't offend me. It's more that you amaze me with how you continue with blatantly incorrect statements but present them as "we" as in many think this rather than "I" as in you think this. Micronesia is not even close to Australia. Melanesia would be closer.

#175 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andyj965:

You don't offend me. It's more that you amaze me with how you continue with blatantly incorrect statements but present them as "we" as in many think this rather than "I" as in you think this. Micronesia is not even close to Australia. Melanesia would be closer.

It's not based on geography, it's based on regions.

The regions are based on human trafficking.

#176 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

You think it's a joke that Jazz is real music?

If i think jazz music is a joke? i don't .....I like some jazz but I'm not a huge fan of it . All I'm saying Is that there's all type of music fans .....and personally I think it's sad that after all the success MJ had , people only remember him as a child abuser .....it's sad how manny people judge him with out even knowing the truth ....how do we know he was just a victim of a extortion ? I know a lot of musicians and those lawsuits are very common among artist , just to get a quick buck ....but I respect all type of music and I believe MJ music is great , just like you think jazz is so great .

#177 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The welfare of children is more important than any commercial awards.

Yes and also end world hunger and peace in the world too , but that shit is not happening ....

#178 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

He was a great singer , one of the greatest singers EVER !!!! And if you ever say that you never liked a song or bought an album from him , then you are a huge HUGE LIAR !!!!

I get that...when I was I kid, I bought the Thriller album....few years later I bought "Bad." He was a huge sensation when I was growing up. Obviously, he was very talented and I believed he earned his title "King of Pop."

Fast forward to today, I can't even listen to his music today because I find him very creepy. Obviously, I don't think I need to go into detail why....but it's enough I turn stations if they play one of his songs.

Sorry, but no thanks to a MJ Pinball Machine.

I'm still in love with his sister Janet though.....and that girl....is extremely talented

#179 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I'm still in love with his Janet though.....and that girl....is also extremely talented

Ya Man,JaneT is Hot !

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andyj965:

Why does this exchange remind me of Zoolander? "Listen up everyone! Mugatu's a dick! He brain washed Derek to kill the claymation dude".

#181 9 years ago

I like some of his music.

I would consider buying one but would absolutely need to see and play it first.

#182 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

It's not based on geography, it's based on regions.
    The regions are based on human trafficking.

Think you might be off on that one too

http://www.humantrafficking.org/regions

#183 9 years ago

HELL NO....

#184 9 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Please stop calling this creep "MJ"! It is insulting. There is only one person who deserves to be called that and he was a basketball player.

When I think of MJ the first person that comes to mind is Spidermans' girlfriend - and it's pinball related

#185 9 years ago

Heck YES I'd buy a Michael Jordan pinball machine..... wait what? Uuuhhh....

jordan.jpgjordan.jpg
    #186 9 years ago

How about a janet jackson pin then... oh wait, she hasn't been relevant in 10 years
    janet-jackson-super-bowl-2014[1].jpgjanet-jackson-super-bowl-2014[1].jpg

#187 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

How about a janet jackson pin then... oh wait, she hasn't been relevant in 10 years

janet-jackson-super-bowl-2014[1]... 28 KB

It could work....Bride of Pinbot layout...wardrobe malfunction multiple ball

#188 9 years ago
    Quoted from johnnymg:

Would love a Zappa machine. Maybe slime oozing over it??

white zone ball lock.

#189 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

It could work....Bride of Pinbot layout...wardrobe malfunction multiple ball

Multiple loop combo around the breast area to achieve nip slip flip mode?

#190 9 years ago

If you took boy's balls multiball out, would anyone even be able to tell the difference between a Janet or Michael pin?

640_vid_janet_jackson_130603.jpg640_vid_janet_jackson_130603.jpg

#191 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

If you took boy's balls multiball out, would anyone even be able to tell the difference between a Janet or Michael pin?

Yikes, the apple did not fall far from the other apple.

#192 9 years ago

I think we can wrap up this thread about now.

Whether you worship MJ or hate his guts, I think we can all rejoice in the fact that he is dead.

If you were a fan, there is no more being disappointed by each new album (he had not had a good album in 27 years. Look it up if you don't believe me, BAD was 1987 ).

And if you hated him, no more sleepovers with little boys in the secret bedroom above the theater at Neverland.

#193 9 years ago

Indeed, time to wrap this one up.

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-buy-a-michael-jackson-pinball-machine/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.