(Topic ID: 236341)

Would you buy a JJP "NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS" pinball?

By arcadem

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by joseph5185
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181019_233659 (resized).jpg
    20181019_233709 (resized).jpg
    20181019_233702 (resized).jpg
    7862e2fe31b9a8c9381984f0c4e8de92 (resized).jpg
    image22 (resized).jpg
    tattoo-shoulder-tim-burton-fantasy (resized).jpg
    h5F36469C (resized).jpg
    3138e47bb12e7bdc0305683e605fcf3c--hand-tattoos-for-men-men-and-women (resized).jpg
    silent_night_deadly_night_Poster (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

With all the discussion about WW, TS, and GNR as being in JJP's future plans, even a Harry Potter based pin is now being added to the rumor mill. Why not add "The Nightmare Before Christmas " to the list? It could be a great game with an excellent playfield with popups ala The Hobbit and MM, fun characters like Boogie Woogie, and great animations, call outs, and music. Just my opinion but I think Jack could make a killer game from that property. Maybe TNBC has been done before (?) but not like JJP could do it. Anyone think so too?

#2 5 years ago

I would absolutely consider that theme.

#3 5 years ago

That theme would be very attractive to me. I’d be interested.

#4 5 years ago

I know that JJP's team reviews what's posted here. Maybe we can get the ball rolling!!!

#5 5 years ago

I played The Nightmare before Christmas at expo , it was pretty good if someone were to produce it I’d be interested.

#7 5 years ago

I'd be very interested it's one of my dream themes.

#8 5 years ago

I would be interested if I had not blown my wad on POTC! needless to say I won't be buying a pin for awhile! Plus I can't keep my hands off of POTC long enough to play anything else.
    Though I will say if it get's done, it def needs to be in collaboration with @markinc. They did a great job at this one!!!

#9 5 years ago

I would like nothing more.. Long overdue for someone to do it right!

#10 5 years ago

absolutely!!

#11 5 years ago

No.

Every time I think of this movie, it reminds me of overweight goth women with "Jack the Skeleton" tattoos.

#12 5 years ago

Silent Night Deadly Night would be a Christmas theme I'd buy.

silent_night_deadly_night_Poster (resized).jpgsilent_night_deadly_night_Poster (resized).jpg
    #13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Every time I think of this movie, it reminds me of overweight goth women with "Jack the Skeleton" tattoos.

It is odd, isn't it?

"I've totally let myself go. Time to get a Jack Skellington tattoo...."

3138e47bb12e7bdc0305683e605fcf3c--hand-tattoos-for-men-men-and-women (resized).jpg3138e47bb12e7bdc0305683e605fcf3c--hand-tattoos-for-men-men-and-women (resized).jpg7862e2fe31b9a8c9381984f0c4e8de92 (resized).jpg7862e2fe31b9a8c9381984f0c4e8de92 (resized).jpgh5F36469C (resized).jpgh5F36469C (resized).jpgimage22 (resized).jpgimage22 (resized).jpgtattoo-shoulder-tim-burton-fantasy (resized).jpgtattoo-shoulder-tim-burton-fantasy (resized).jpg
    #14 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

It is odd, isn't it?
    "I've totally let myself go. Time to get a Jack Skellington tattoo...."[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, it's right up there with tramp stamps.

#15 5 years ago

Wow. That is just sad. To each is own. But, I still think it would make a great pinball. Those pictures don't mean a thing to me.

#16 5 years ago

My wife is neither goth or overweight, and she said she would love this theme too. *shrug*

#17 5 years ago

No thanks

Too many other good themes to make

#18 5 years ago

Fantastic theme for pinball and JJP. Would love to see them do this.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I played The Nightmare before Christmas at expo , it was pretty good if someone were to produce it I’d be interested.

Jack also seemed to enjoy playing it at Expo.

#20 5 years ago
    20181019_233659 (resized).jpg20181019_233659 (resized).jpg20181019_233702 (resized).jpg20181019_233702 (resized).jpg20181019_233709 (resized).jpg20181019_233709 (resized).jpg
    #21 5 years ago

Seen at expo. Really nicely done homebrew.

#22 5 years ago

Negative, ghost rider.

#23 5 years ago

Yes...but I would buy anything JJP put out.

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Just imagine what JJP could do with it (hint. It would be fantastic!). I would put my deposit down sight unseen if they announced it. Thanks for whetting my appetite

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcadem:

Looks great. Just imagine what JJP could do with it (hint. It would be fantastic!). I would put my deposit down sight unseen if they announced it. Thanks for whetting my appetite

Just another 1k-1500 title

They have a bigger worldwide distribution now

This ain’t gonna happen

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Silent Night Deadly Night would be a Christmas theme I'd buy.[quoted image]

Old man theme!

#28 5 years ago

If the game was good sure, but the theme doesn;t do anything for me; Don't care for the flick.
    Henry Sellick is a good trivia question though

#29 5 years ago

Nope.

#30 5 years ago

No.

#31 5 years ago

Automatic purchase

#32 5 years ago

Wonka, toy, and a NMBC would be a great line up.

#33 5 years ago

Wife would force me to buy it. Our entire bedroom is decorated Nightmare Before Xmas.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Wife would force me to buy it. Our entire bedroom is decorated Nightmare Before Xmas.

#35 5 years ago

I think this theme with JJP quality is a match made in heaven. The art style, music, characters etc. are some of the best ever in an animated film. This theme is a rare timeless classic for both children and adults. This would be a JJP slam dunk theme.

#36 5 years ago

Dream theme for me and I enjoyed the homebrew, but JJP games are too rich for my blood. I’ll stick to Stern pros and old games.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I have to see pictures of that.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I have to see pictures of that.

I'll have to take some when I get home. 5 different posters, Nightmare tiffany lamp, dolls, Jack Skellington snow globe, throw pillows, comforter/sheets w his/her Jack and Sally pillowcases (those are cool). She has Jack slippers, tshirts, sweaters, hoodies, gloves...figurines in the entertainment center and around the house.

Yeah, she would make me buy that game.

#39 5 years ago

nope

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

My wife is neither goth or overweight

There's plenty of time, relax.

#41 5 years ago

Yeah, because I want to be reminded of Halloween and Christmas 365 days a year... not. I’ll pass.

#42 5 years ago

No Xmas pinball, No WW,

1 month later
    #43 5 years ago

Uh... YEAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

=)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-buy-a-jjp-nightmare-before-christmas-pinball?hl=holminone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.