Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image1 (resized).png
    qqqqqqqqq (resized).jpg
    rollergames3 (resized).jpg
    rollergames1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

I bet all the brewery beercades would love one of these.

I don’t think a brewery would want that , another brewer’s logo and mascot on a pinball machine in their brewery

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Seems like the original poster had an interesting topic but it got derailed with Google type add concepts which Nobody would ever want for any value.
    It is a curious concept though. Maybe not going to drop pricing but What If it added more tech. Example; Like Disney, many amazing Epcot exhibits/rides are promoted by high dollar clients. (Coke, Exxon etc) Not saying they would ever be interested in pinball. But just an off the wall example, AP Octoberfest wanted to build a Crazy over the top beer keg mech with led magic 10 times fancier then they offered and asked say Trilogybeer to partner on that mech. In return the Keg mech would be labeled Trilogy Beer USA or something. Not a commercial simply an investor in higher tech mechs to add value for the game and in return some brand recognition. Same can be said about the Barbosol suggested mech. Yes, someone made one but what if they sponsored that mech with Stern and it came with the game? Crazy outside the box feedback NOT reality Nor my opinion!

Trilogy Beer doesn’t have any money, but I’d love to work with American pinball to make an Oktoberfest that actually taps beer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-be-okay-with-product-placement-on-a-pinball-if-it-lowered-th?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.