New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 260249)

Would you be interested in a South Park 2 pin?

By HurryUpPinball

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by HurryUpPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Should they make a South Park 2 pin?”

• Yes, pinball needs more Tegridy! 42 votes
    58%
  • No, South Park pins are bad Mkay! 31 votes
    42%

(73 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BC31B13E-15F7-4E7A-BA98-30F381917C25 (resized).jpeg

#1 9 months ago

SouthPark was one of the first pins that got me playing pinball way back when it was first released. I had an opportunity to own a South Park pin this past year and couldn’t stop thinking how awesome it would be if one of the big manufacturers built a new South Park pin with assets from the last 10 - 15 years. There have been so many great characters / storylines since the original SP pin was released. I would love to see an updated version of this game. Anyone else out there want to see a new South Park pin?
BC31B13E-15F7-4E7A-BA98-30F381917C25 (resized).jpeg

#2 9 months ago

Mr. Hankey Multiball Mode.

#3 9 months ago

I have no interest, even though they've had some absolutely awesome shit the past couple seasons.

Thumbs up for the memberberries though!

#4 9 months ago

It's a completely different show since Stern first released the South Park pin 20 years ago, so it would make sense. (Not that I would buy one.)

#5 9 months ago

Im in for a newer South Park pin!

#6 9 months ago

Ive never seen an episode...a minute here or there but not more than 10 min total

#7 9 months ago

Votes are close to 50/50. I’ve talked to several operators and they say it still does pretty well on location even at 21 years old.

#8 9 months ago

It famously has always crushed it on location.

#9 9 months ago

I'd personally like to see another South Park game. Plenty of content to work with.

#10 9 months ago

I’d rather have an updated Simpson’s and South Park over Rick and Morty. No problems with r&m just never watched or cared. Have plenty of love for Simpson’s and South Park though, and lcd with show clips would be awesome .

#11 9 months ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I’d rather have an updated Simpson’s and South Park over Rick and Morty. No problems with r&m just never watched or cared. Have plenty of love for Simpson’s and South Park though, and lcd with show clips would be awesome .

I think either of those two would be a big win for whoever decides to make them. I have never really watched R&M but have recently started to check it out on Hulu. Heard a lot about it but didn’t start watching until the pin was announced.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Anamoose, ND
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside