(Topic ID: 44251)

TBL LE (The Big Lebowski) 173 pre-orders so far! Dude!

By RTR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 760 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tbl flyer.jpg
ImageProxy.jpg
image-820.jpg
image-276.jpg
ordination-certificate-med.jpg
image.jpg
1379624447038.gif
03_big.jpg
24621197.jpg
tumblr_ls42dudAY61qkqkhko1_500.gif
Sam_E.jpg
tumblr_m5gob0z0dp1rxoduwo1_500.gif
tumblr_m0b9tgLplV1qbxh0uo1_500.gif
image.jpg
backglasstest2.jpg
sesamestreetbig.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago

I might not make it at those terms. If Skit-B could do it for about a grand or so less I'd have to make it work. As is, I'd have to try. Who am I kidding? I'd actually get a credit card for just it.

Yeah. I'd be in.

Young Frankenstein, "Nice Knockers" mode would be funny.

#57 11 years ago

For a tilt Walter can yell, "OVER THE LINE!". And then, even with the tilt, I'd have it count the whole what would have been bonus all the way up and then have Walter come back with, "Mark it zero Dude" and draw a line right through it. Another bonus wipe out could be, "This is what happens Dude".

Goddamnit. Why won't someone make this pinball machine already?!

#157 11 years ago

Oh. My. God!

That is the best gif I've ever seen.

#167 11 years ago
Quoted from bjoechamp:

I can see his point on the age of the film, if it was going on location theme recognition by younger crowds equates to profits for operators. However I do feel that most of these new pins are being sold to an older collector market, so if a theme has universal appeal but is not current, it still could be profitable.

Don't you think one in a bowling alley would make money? Or college SUBs?

#233 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I hope some pin maker comes to their senses and makes this happen there does seem to be a solid following of the film from pinheads. AM I WRONG!!!! Okay then...

No, Walter, you're not wrong, you're just a moderator.

#295 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Like I said a page back, they've already got #2 planned, and have specifically stated that it will not be TBL.

And have also specifically said they "haven't ruled it out for #3".

That doesn't mean anything, I know, but it's hope I cling to. As long as #2 isn't Big Trouble in Little China I should be able to put together the scratch if that comes to be. Sometimes I have nightmares about SkitB just continuing to roll out dream machines for me to ponder:

Big Lebowski
Big Trouble in Little China
Firefly
Zombies
ZZ Top
etc...

SkitB could quite possibly ensure my kids never go to college, my wife leaves me, and I live in a single wide stuffed with canned food, cheap beer and pinball machines.

#306 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

You do realize that I already have you down for TBL LE # 6, right? You are already pretend committed even if BTLC comes out.

I'll make my Mom buy it for me if that happens. I'm good for it.

#353 11 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Quoted for truth!

Re-quoted for gospel.

It is one of those rare films where I notice new, wonderful, brilliant things every time I watch it. And I'm in the 20s at least.

#367 11 years ago

Most of my friends and family have this movie in their Top 5 or 10 all time, but one is resistant because as a private dick movie it falls short. I try to get him to understand that Cohen movies are never about the plot, and they even mock that notion IN this one in particular with the guy chasing Bunny. No luck yet.

But whatever. Allen has his moments and Mel Brooks made (ages ago) some fantastic gems. At least you didn't say Farrelly Brothers.

#371 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll watch again this weekend. The biggest laugh for me was the “ashes” scene on the cliff.

Every main/secondary character is a generational yin/yang. See if you can find them all! It's like Highlight's Magazine. I've already circled The Dude and Walter for you.

#400 11 years ago
Quoted from Tomcat:

How about having the entire movie in the pin if it's going to be LCD. Instead of playing pinball, you could also take a seat in front of the pin and watch TBL. (Bottle holder is compulsory)

Oh shit, that's a great idea.

4 weeks later
#491 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Anyone tried to approach Skit-B, Heighway, Quetzal, P3 ?

I specifically asked Kevin. He specifically said it's not #2. He specifically said he couldn't rule it out for #3. I specifically hope so.

3 months later
#535 10 years ago
Quoted from vandepass:

» YouTube video
GAME ON, LET'S BOWL!

What sadistic bastard put this together?

2 months later
#599 10 years ago

I'm #6 on the LE. I expect that to be honored.

2 months later
#712 10 years ago

$8500 is way too high for me, which sucks. If it was down around $6000 I could have made it happen. Bummer. But hell, it's not a limited run, so who knows?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navajas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-be-in-on-a-pre-pay-for-a-tbl-the-big-lebowski-3-so-far?tu=navajas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.