(Topic ID: 44251)

TBL LE (The Big Lebowski) 173 pre-orders so far! Dude!

By RTR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 760 posts
  • 213 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tbl flyer.jpg
ImageProxy.jpg
image-820.jpg
image-276.jpg
ordination-certificate-med.jpg
image.jpg
1379624447038.gif
03_big.jpg
24621197.jpg
tumblr_ls42dudAY61qkqkhko1_500.gif
Sam_E.jpg
tumblr_m5gob0z0dp1rxoduwo1_500.gif
tumblr_m0b9tgLplV1qbxh0uo1_500.gif
image.jpg
backglasstest2.jpg
sesamestreetbig.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 11 years ago

I'd be a definite maybe.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Honch you have lucky 13. I know when maybe really means yes. Plus you can fake sell your spot later if you like. Trust me.

You talked me into it, especially since it's #13.

Quoted from rai:

I'd buy one, but has to be R rated and has to do the movie justice, I do not want one just because its TBL, it has to be great, probably would lean towards Skit-B if anyone.

I feel the exact same way.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Now that I learned it's a movie, I will make an effort to try and see it this year and get back to you. I am sure there is more than enough time.

It's a great movie, but I didn't appreciate it fully until I watched for a second time a few years later.

#51 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Tilt warning:
Smokey, this is not nam. This is pinball. There are rules.

This movie truly is loaded with quotes that can be used for pinball.

#136 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

And can someone tell me why I have 4 THUMBS DOWN on this thread?! Dude.

I was wondering the same thing.

#172 11 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Someone needs to show Stern this thread

I would prefer someone other than Stern, like one of these boutique start ups. Seems there would be more input from the customers that way.

#244 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I feel pretty sure that once demand is demonstrated that we could take the next steps.

It would be nice if you're right. I don't know if you remember, but we had about 200 people in on an Elvira 3 and that got us nowhere.

#272 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Wow, I don't know anything about that. I just got serious about this hobby in the last year or so.
I don't think 200 gets this game made either. Were numbers the only obstacle on the Elvira 3 project?

This thread was started a few months back by Dennis Nordman (the designer of Elvira pins) . I think the problem was more than numbers. Here is the link if you're interested.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-elvira-pinball-game

#277 11 years ago

I don't think crowd sourcing is necessarily leading to inflated prices.

#282 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I was just saying we would be more productive getting everyone out of the preorder mindset.

I know what you mean, but I don't think something like this would be even remotely viable without some pre-order cabbage to kick it off.

#288 11 years ago

I think if I was going to manufacture a pin, this would be the ultimate way to gauge interest.

#296 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

That doesn't mean anything, I know, but it's hope I cling to. As long as #2 isn't Big Trouble in Little China I should be able to put together the scratch if that comes to be.

There is no way I could pass on BTLC. I always felt like it was the ultimate theme for a pin. OK, now back to the Lebowski fest.

#297 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

SkitB could quite possibly ensure my kids never go to college, my wife leaves me, and I live in a single wide stuffed with canned food, cheap beer and pinball machines.

That's great!

#305 11 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

You do realize that I already have you down for TBL LE # 6, right? You are already pretend committed even if BTLC comes out.

I have to be honest. If BTLC would also be an option, I'd have to flip a coin and then I'd hope it would come up BTLC.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC
Shooter rods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-be-in-on-a-pre-pay-for-a-tbl-the-big-lebowski-3-so-far?tu=honch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.