• 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by whisper
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image-18_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zippythepinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

This may pertain to any Stern LE that doesn't sell well but I'm going to use WWE Wrestlemania as an example. Since WWE Wrestlemania came out last year Stern announced they were going to make a special Legends of Wrestmania LE version with a small run of 400. I've seen a few times on the forums and was even corrected by some that just cause Stern said 400 doesn't mean they actually made 400.
Now I've seen pictures of WWE LE's with numbers up to the mid 300's. I think 343 is on ipdb.org. Does Stern go in order when they make these things? I'm wondering if there's any other game like this? 343 out of 400 is a lot, but the way people talk it's like they didn't even make 200.
So either Stern makes their LE's out of order. Stern only made 343ish out of 400. Or since Stern doesn't release their numbers we can only assume a game we don't like isn't being made a lot of, but in the end it's just a guess. What do you think?

Going back to at least the Metallica LE, Stern prints all of the LE plaques and then randomly pulls one out and attaches it to the next LE coming off the production line.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Still better than WoZ/Hobbit LE numbers
Wonder what made them so confident about Star Trek compared to other games?
799 ST
700 for GOT
600 for TWD
600 for KISS
500 AC/DC
400 for WWE
400 for TRON
400 for MET
Avengers, Avatar, X-Men, Transformers i couldnt find out the info on

I'm 99.9% sure MET was 500...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zippythepinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-stern-skip-le-numbers?tu=zippythepinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.