3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mrclean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Would Stern ever consider re-theming Jurassic Park's to Jurassic Worlds ? Or create a Jurassic World pin ? Universal Studios Florida / Hollywood is continuing to do just that. I can almost guarantee you that they would sell all 500 Jurassic World LE's pretty fast if they did, especially with how well received JPP/JPLE's are. Next year will be the final installment of the Jurassic World: Dominion.

#2 3 years ago

I don’t know why they would. Anyone interested in Jurassic World is interested in Jurassic Park. Plus the gameplay is based around that universe. I’m not sure what they would change, except Nedry and the logo.

#3 3 years ago

I don't see why they would.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

Would Stern ever consider re-theming Jurassic Park's to Jurassic Worlds ?

I certainly hope not.

#5 3 years ago

I don't think so.

#6 3 years ago

I don't think changing it to Jurassic World makes it more desirable than Jurassic Park. Probably less desirable.

JP LE's sold out so fast because a) it's a movie people are nostalgic for and b) it was a Keith Elwin game.

I wouldn't blame Stern if they made a new run of LE's with unique cabinet/translite art. The community will be outraged, but what else is new. I'd say toss in the topper with it, but it'd probably upset the original LE buyers (especially if the consensus is the new art is better)

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I don't think changing it to Jurassic World makes it more desirable than Jurassic Park. Probably less desirable.
    JP LE's sold out so fast because a) it's a movie people are nostalgic for and b) it was a Keith Elwin game.
    I wouldn't blame Stern if they made a new run of LE's with unique cabinet/translite art. The community will be outraged, but what else is new. I'd say toss in the topper with it, but it'd probably upset the original LE buyers (especially if the consensus is the new art is better)

Watch them put out a new LE with an exclusive mode: Schmarbasol multiball.

#8 3 years ago

Life finds a way.... Space Balls 2, the search for more money.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-stern-re-theme-jurassic-park-to-jurassic-world-or-introduce-a-jw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.