Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by epeabs
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20211112-143720_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20211029_213217 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-202215_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-202131_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20210820_091036 (resized).jpg
    8180E8C3-B199-44ED-9FFC-3783935F379A (resized).jpeg
    2E46EA8A-2D59-4C4C-BE23-BFB5FEFF1704 (resized).jpeg
    R-1523557-1225938305.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Blah (resized).jpg
    image0 (resized).jpeg
    rush (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

Saw them in Atlanta 2 months ago and there were plenty of hot MILFs. They just aren't as diseased as those at a Motley Crue show.

8 years later
    #74 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Every conversation I have ever heard about Rush is never about how good it sounds or feels. It is always about how technically difficult or impressive it it is to actual be able to be able to play. Its never I love this song, its always it took me three weeks to just learn the intro, they are such amazing musicians. I know they are more popular in other places but I am surprised they are next for a music pin.

Yeah, no one listens to Subdivisions because of how it sounds and feels. We get it, you don't like them. There's a lot of other bands for you to go dig.

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blackwolf:

I didn't get into Rush until the 90's (Roll The Bones was my introduction) but I'm one of the minority of long time fans who's favorite song is actually a "later" Rush song.
    Far Cry.
    That one would be great on a pin.

I love everything from Permanent Waves on, and love Counterparts. I can't get into the old stuff as much.

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

My two cents as one Canadian is in no way meant to represent everyone. To me they have always seemed like a niche band that resonates with musicians. I fully accept they are over my head. This whole thing that one must just agree with a thread or piss off is so odd. I don’t actually dislike them I just don’t dig them enough to listen to them on repeat for the amount of time I would play a new pin. Clearly with all this talk it seems like they are up next from Stern and people are excited, congrats.
    P.S. The post above marvelling about the beyond human skill to play Rush. Who would have guessed.

They are not a niche band. No niche band has toured as they have with as many large venues with such huge crowds as they at the very end of their career.

You don't dig them.

Fair enough, they defiantly are not for everybody.

#87 2 years ago
    Quoted from gentrsa:

I will buy my first LE of a RUSH pin, and yes I am already on a “list”. That said would love to see Natural Science in the game, this song is so RUSH in all its indulgence glory and I love it!

Good call. Ignoring the radio hits, I always thought that Vital Signs or Afterimage (especially the instrumental break) were the premier Rush songs. Their synth era was incredible.

#123 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

I hope it is a new original (and excellent) layout as well… though full disclosure, I thought Beatles was fun enough that I bought a Seawitch and am pretty enamored with it.

Beatles ruined Seawitch for me. I literally can't play SW anymore as it's boring as hell. Worse than Stern's Viper.

#124 2 years ago

What would be really cool is if Stern could get some of the film clips from the last few tours. The Snakes and Arrows tour had some amazing video material, as did the last tour. (RASH, etc).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-love-to-see-a-rush-pinball?tu=methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.