Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dumpster.gif

#1 9 years ago

Hello Thinking about selling my Indiana Jones pin . I need to replace the led display board some of the led's are hard to read. Any suggestions on pricing the pin . Thanks James

#2 9 years ago

Which is it ,Williams or Stern

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from outlaw55:

Hello Thinking about selling my Indiana Jones pin . I need to replace the led display board some of the led's are hard to read. Any suggestions on pricing the pin . Thanks James

You mean the DMD display is missing some lines? We would need to know the condition of the playfield and how faded the cabinet and head is. Are the colors crisp orange, or faded?
    This title can range from 3.5K routed to 6K plus in good condition.

Kevin

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from cleland:

This title can range from 3.5K routed to 6K plus in good condition.
    Kevin

Depending on if it's a Stern or Williams

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Sc1f1:

Depending on if it's a Stern or Williams

Right, I'm thinking it's a Williams. If it's a Stern Indy you can put it in the dumpster

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from cleland:

Right, I'm thinking it's a Williams. If it's a Stern Indy you can put it in the dumpster

Ouch...

#7 9 years ago

If it's a Williams, PM me.

#8 9 years ago

Post pics, and location. That will help a lot on setting a price for you.

#9 9 years ago

i think stern indy is a lot better

#10 9 years ago

Stern indy is way better

#11 9 years ago

I wanted to love Stern's Indy soo much since I am such a huge fan of the franchise. I bought one and endured it for all of about 2 months. The Ark is cool, everything else sucks to me. Repetive shots over and over, lame Swordsman toy, and Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull movie barely implemented....not Sterns fault as Lucasfilm did not share any real movie content. Anyway, it sucks IMHO... Now back to the thread and a bump for the OP to help gauge the value of his machine.

#12 9 years ago

Stern indy is better....thats the best joke I've ever heard. That game is a turd. Previous post is correct on 3k to 6k depending on condition. The cabinet fade has a huge effect on price.

#13 9 years ago

Both are fantastic, giving the slight nod to Williams version though. Much more to do and a Wizard Mode thats actually attainable.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from NathanP:

Stern indy is better....thats the best joke I've ever heard. That game is a turd. Previous post is correct on 3k to 6k depending on condition. The cabinet fade has a huge effect on price.

How huge? I mean, cab decals can be had for this game for about $250 and not overly hard to put them on.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

How huge? I mean, cab decals can be had for this game for about $250 and not overly hard to put them on.

Williams IJ decals can not be had for under $500 now. License ran out and you won't see anymore anytime soon. This title will only go even further up in value with non faded side art.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

i think stern indy is a lot better

Quoted from Benepinballs:

Stern indy is way better

I completely and wholeheartedly agree.

#17 9 years ago

Okay for you guys stating the Stern is better...just how are you coming to that conclusion? Borg apologized for how bad it is.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from cleland:

Williams IJ decals can not be had for under $500 now. License ran out and you won't see anymore anytime soon. This title will only go even further up in value with non faded side art.

I guess just know the right people locally and get them printed, not a big deal. Don't sale, don't advertise, just get'em printed

#19 9 years ago

I enjoy the Stern version. Local arcade purchased it - I would say I put a good $50.00 in it. Not the best game but fun in a large arcade. This OP is never going to return with real information so lets just hijack this forum, we do that on most of the others.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from coz6:

lets just hijack this forum

Ah, I fondly remember the day we hijacked the other Indiana Jones thread with our off-the-wall bidding. Good times, good times.

#21 9 years ago

I own both Stern and WMS IJ and plan to keep both. I enjoy the WMS version more. But they are pretty close to each other in value and both fun games.

Tom

#22 9 years ago

I have a William's. A good friend has both. He reminds me that he's only keeping the Stern for symmetry reasons

Quoted from cleland:

If it's a Stern Indy you can put it in the dumpster

Thats some funny s#%t right there.

#23 9 years ago

indy, why does the dumpster move?

dumpster.gif

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Casey_Bryson:

Okay for you guys stating the Stern is better...just how are you coming to that conclusion? Borg apologized for how bad it is.

Not sure that means anything. Pat Lawlor has stated he regrets Twilight Zone and the unlimited design freedom he had with it, and yet it's rated the #1 pinball machine by the community.

#25 9 years ago

When JB was doing some review work for what was to be Transformers on a IJ machine - I said wish that was my desk I love IJ. Borg took the time to Friend Requested me and sent a message saying thanks Jason - JB... So while he might have regrets its also obvious that he has some love for the game as well.

#26 9 years ago

Where is the OP, he is just standing back on this one.

#27 9 years ago

Maybe he just wanted to find out how much a certain available machine could feasibly get flipped for.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

Where is the OP, he is just standing back on this one.

Maybe It was the stern version, and he was embarrassed to tell us all
    I kid, I kid.

#29 9 years ago

you have to give the OP some time. you know, when you're by yourself, i imagine it would take a while to take the legs off, strap it to a cart, wheel it down behind the 7-11, and then he has to lift that stern all the way up to have it fall gracefully...into the dumpster as someone suggested.

#30 9 years ago

p.s. - i'm one of the 12 people who like IJ4.

#31 9 years ago

wow..12 people liked the Stern IJ, im shocked.

#32 9 years ago

I like IJ4 also just not as much as WPA.

Did op ever say what game it was? Hopefully he messaged Kwiki and it is WMS.

TSPP, JP and IJ would be a pretty nice 3 pin lineup IMO.

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hopefully he messaged Kwiki and it is WMS.

Nope, he hasn't PM'd me.

#34 9 years ago

He probably doesn't know what a PM is with the small amount of information he provided about the pin.

#35 9 years ago

no way i'd trade my wms ij for a stern, it is a popular theme

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from justonemore:

no way i'd trade my wms ij for a stern

Why would anyone trade an IJ for a IJ4?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!