Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jeremecium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sterns_-_Passion.jpg
    16602288-16602291-large[1].jpg
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I'd be in all the way if they came out with...
    The Big Lebowski
    Blade Runner
    Road Warrior(s)
    Alien(s)
    Big Trouble in Little China
    Resevour Dogs

I still love the idea of a big trouble in little china pin. I figure skit-b is little on the younger side so maybe they haven't seen the movie.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I figure skit-b is little on the younger side so maybe they haven't seen the movie.

1 year before Predator

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

1 year before Predator

Well Predator is more well known then big trouble in little china. I'm sure a lot of younger people saw Predator not so much the other

#54 11 years ago

Yeah i can't comment, loved them both growing up. I assumed they were the same age as me...but as I get older I always think that of younger people

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah i can't comment, loved them both growing up. I assumed they were the same age as me...but as I get older I always think that of younger people

Yeah that's true. That would be a great theme though and would have some good quotes in it I'm sure. I bet the licensing would be fairly easy to get also.

#56 11 years ago

No need for the "Mr." Jesus is happy to be on a first-name basis with everyone, even you Jeremy.

Dan

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I still love the idea of a big trouble in little china pin

Yep, I'm in if it happens. It's one of my favorite movies of all time and the theme would work awesome for a pin.

#58 11 years ago

I'm in but, I know for a fact that the next Skit-B is already decided. Don't know what, couldn't get that, but , all of this is for naught.

#59 11 years ago

^^^ If you don't know what it is then maybe it already is. I don't really believe so but a future title along these lines would be great.

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If you don't know what it is then maybe it already is.

There is no spoon...

Dan

#61 11 years ago

" There is no spoon..."

At least we can agree on this.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-like-a-terntino-pin-from-skitb/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.