(Topic ID: 187105)

Would it be cool if stern re-purposed some of its better game software?

By KozMckPinball

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

yea, lets move Game of thrones to a totally different art package and layout. but not FG or RS.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11 6 years ago

I like GB as it is and most of us that own one here like it. It's somewhat liner, but not more than TAF. where you start mumushka every single time right from the get go. or pinball magic where every shot pattern is exactly the same. I like the different paths, and I like how they progress to tell a story. If you don't like the mode route. Rack up proton packs to see how high you can get it before cashing in. or focus on storage facility multiball. or go for PKE frenzy. You don't have to do just modes.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Do you get callout variety playing it that way, staying within the same mode? A lot of complaints about "Who brought the dog". I have about 25 games on GB in the wild but have not progressed enough to know the game, just don't want to spend the time and money on a machine that seems to be making owners sell right away after 100 plays. Disappointed 'cause the theme is top notch and should be better presented I guess.

that's because you are not changing your skill shot at the beginning before you launch the ball. Generically, it's set at the right orbit which starts the who brought the dog/stay puft story. if you move it around you can start a different story. I usually start with the librarian because I like the music and the shorter storyline, then move on to We got one, and chasing slimer through the hotel.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-it-be-cool-if-stern-re-themed-some-of-its-better-games?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.