Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 128 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ChadH
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-969.jpeg
    vegas.jpg
    image-494.jpg
    th-3-989.jpeg
    4.gif
    image-186.jpg
    whambulance11.jpg
    th-2-567.jpeg
    image-90.jpg
    your_mom.jpg
    One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoo-s-Nest-Nurse-Ratched-s-Cap-5.jpg
    download.jpg
    jerk.jpg
    th.jpg
    image-598.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

I am reading all about people saying they are not concerned about jersey jack and deliveries.I purchased a WOZ and have not received it. Is anyone willing to take $ 200 dollars from me If I ge the machine you keep the money.If on the otherhand I do not get the machine you pay me the full purchase price of the game , if it not sent in 1 year?.I will consider the idea.Nobody seems to be worried so this would be an easy 200 dollars.This would be a great hedge for me.

#3 10 years ago

beat me to it!

Is there an interpreter in the house?

I'm guessing he wants someone to pay $6300 or $7300 for his non delivered WoZ?

#4 10 years ago

What is the purchase price of the game?

#5 10 years ago

Count me in!!!! (for what, I have no idea)!

#6 10 years ago

getbettersamtranslator2000 sez : I will pay you $200 now and if I don't get the JJP game I ordered in one year you buy my spot

I think......

#7 10 years ago

If the purchase price was the initial price I'm in. I'm willing to bet I could sell if for at least the initial purchase price less 200 and still break even. I'm willing to bet I one year I can sell it for above the initial offer price.

#8 10 years ago

My head hurts after reading this thread.

#9 10 years ago

Maybe from Nigeria?

#10 10 years ago

So the bet is. If you don't get it within a year I get 200$

If you get it within the year I pay for the machine and you get it?

Sounds dumb to me.

#11 10 years ago

I'm interpreting - I get $200 now and if the game is not delivered by Feb 13, 2015 I pay for the game at initial price and get the spot in line for the game when it is delivered.

#12 10 years ago

...something about a hamburger and paying us next Tuesday...?

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

So the bet is. If you don't get it within a year I get 200$
    If you get it within the year I pay for the machine and you get it?
    Sounds dumb to me.

Its not dumb, I pay you 200 up front. you pay me price of woz if I don't get the machine , its called insurance.
    and if nobody is worried everyone should jump at this chance

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from getbettersam:

Its not dumb you pay me price of woz if I don't get the machine , its called insurance.

I'm going to take the high road here. Forgive me if English isn't your first language, but I think you just aren't clearly stating what you are offering. You're offering $200 for something?

#15 10 years ago

Its not dumb, I pay you 200 up front. you pay me price of woz if I don't get the machine , its called insurance.

What is the price you paid for the game?

#16 10 years ago

so to be clear, I could walk away with 200$ or I could end up buying you a WOZ? How is that not dumb?

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I'm going to take the high road here. Forgive me if English isn't your first language, but I think you just aren't clearly stating what you are offering. You're offering $200 for something?

I don't think its me . I went to college

I pay will someone upfront 200 dollars
    If I get the machine you keep the money
    If I don't get the machine you give me the price I paid for WOZ
    its pretty simple actually
    Its called insurance. I only did this is because nobody is worried about jersey jack not delivering machines
    Not a firm offer
    Do you understand me know?

#18 10 years ago

I don't think its me . I went to college
    I pay will someone upfront 200 dollars
    If I get the machine you keep the money
    If I don't get the machine you give me the price I paid for WOZ
    its pretty simple actually
    Its called insurance. I only did this is because nobody is worried about jersey jack not delivering machines
    Not a firm offer

Nope.

#19 10 years ago

So when you get your WoZ, you're out $200 on top of that? You may want to double check that diploma.

#20 10 years ago
    well I cant be more specific , good luck

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

So when you get your WoZ, you're out $200 on top of that? You may want to double check that diploma...

yes Id be out 200 but if I don't get it your out 7 grand

#22 10 years ago

If you went to college you failed English & writing...

#24 10 years ago

Yes, I understand your terrible offer.

#25 10 years ago

Wish I was closer. Someone better jump on this.

#26 10 years ago

well I cant be more specific , good luck

What you have not specified is whether the person that gives you the price you paid gets the game/rights to the order when they pay you the cost of the game.

#27 10 years ago

Who gets the machine, that is not clear. You only say they pay you that price, but not who ends up with the machine.

FYI, do not get an attitude when you reply to others on Pinside. That is against the rules. Telling others you went to college is saying others are stupid in a way and that will not fly here when you are not being clear.

#28 10 years ago

my offer is only bad if you feel I will never get the machine

#29 10 years ago

send in the clowns !!!!

#30 10 years ago

I guess he may have attended a college in a different country.

#31 10 years ago

Just checked with wifey (attorney). If you are located in the US, I'll accept your offer. PM me for info about where to send my $200. Thanks!

#32 10 years ago

It's a bet.

I bet my $200 against your $7000 that I'll get my WoZ in a year.

And to put words in his mouth, "Since everyone is so sure that he'll deliver in the next year, it's a sure bet on your side."

He's testing the dedication of those who have full faith in JJP delivering.

Now, I could make that bet and possibly arrange to get him his machine sooner. Thus "cheating" to win the bet. But really he's won because he spent $200 and it ensured that he got his machine this year.

#33 10 years ago

ok point taken is this not an attitude directed toward me==== I'm going to take the high road here. Forgive me if English isn't your first language, but I think you just aren't clearly stating what you are offering. You're offering $200 for something?

Can you point out where is the attitude? what remark?

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from dkpinball:

It's a bet.
    I bet my $200 against your $7000 that I'll get my WoZ in a year.
    And to put words in his mouth, "Since everyone is so sure that he'll deliver in the next year, it's a sure bet on your side."
    He's testing the dedication of those who have full faith in JJP delivering.
    Now, I could make that bet and possibly arrange to get him his machine sooner. Thus "cheating" to win the bet. But really he's won because he spent $200 and it ensured that he got his machine this year.

Wow thank you someone understands

#36 10 years ago

I suggest we all abandon the ship and flee this post while we still can... It's a trap!!!!

#37 10 years ago

moderator is this a nice comment? I guess he may have attended a college in a different country.

#38 10 years ago

A $200 bet against $7000 is garbage odds.

#39 10 years ago

It makes me sad that I read this thread.

#40 10 years ago

What happens if JJP refunds your money? Does that mean you score double money back?

Obviously, you are thinking of the $200 as insurance against never getting the WoZ (at least, not for a year).

Are you looking for insurance against never getting a refund from JJP?

Pete

#41 10 years ago

Can you point out where is the attitude? what remark?

If you are asking me, I told you. Telling others you went to college is saying you are smart and they are dumb. You can see several responded to that part of the comment so it did not sit well. The entire thread is pretty much crap and is borderline to start.

You did not answer the question. Who gets the machine if they pay you after a year if you do not get it? That is not clear and should be specified if you are serious. If not, this thread had not reason to continue.

#42 10 years ago

It wasn't meant to be rude. It is not a negative thing to attend college out of this country. I would suggest that some other countries have a fantastic system of education.

#43 10 years ago

The OP still has not clarified what happens to the rights to the game order if his game is not shipped within the year and someone gives him the cost of the game.

#44 10 years ago

moderator is this a nice comment? I guess he may have attended a college in a different country.

I will handle that, have been in a PM. It is not your concern. If you were not being rude and made the college comment, he would not have made that comment. Does not make it right and I am handling it, as I am trying to do with you. I will say that you have been warn already and need to tread lightly with your posts.

#46 10 years ago

seems like a pattern from this op...

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

What happens if JJP refunds your money? Does that mean you score double money back?
    Obviously, you are thinking of the $200 as insurance against never getting the WoZ (at least, not for a year).
    Are you looking for insurance against never getting a refund from JJP?
    Pete

now you get it

#48 10 years ago

Why do all these stupid, troll threads come from new pinside accounts.

(Yes, this is a rhetorical question.)

Maybe it is time to block new threads from being created by newbs.

There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-anybody-like-to-make-200-from-my-purchase-of-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.