Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mk1Mod0
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 10.09.24 PM.png
    cigar-zino-ny.jpg
    20140201_205851.jpg
    20140201_205624.jpg
    1508601_10152620820048677_1223311369_n.jpg
    BigChief1965.JPG
    IMG_4543.JPG
    IMG_4542.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Im close to buying a 2000-2500 pin that is local to me, but I cant help but wonder if I should save the cash and go to texas with it. This will be my first time there, but I went to expo this last year and the prices were crazy. Does it seem like there are better deals at texas? I know there is suppose to be an auction this time around, so that could be interesting.

Mostly looking for past experiences to see if I should just wait it out. Im also pretty certain the game local to me will be available after Texas, but you never know.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

What about games just generally for sale on the floor, not at the auction per se?

Ya, im curious about this too.

3 weeks later
    #66 10 years ago

Anyone bringing a system 11 or two? Looking for a Pinbot, big guns, or somthing like that. Projects are ok as long as there isn't a lot of wear.

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I have a CQ Whirlwind that I would sell but it would be on the high end for a Sys 11.Restored by Keith Holbrook in 2013.

I'm sure that's beautiful, but I'm tryin to stay on the low side for right now.

#73 10 years ago

I changed the title to reflect what this thread turned into. I wasnt able to grab the WCS I was hoping to, so I still may be able to pick up a game at texas. Anyone else bringing a game to sell at texas?

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Somebody sell him a T2!

I would be okay with that

#89 10 years ago

Anyone selling bram stoker's dracula, Dr. Who, Who Dunnit, or T2 at the show?

#92 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Honestly if I had the cash for it I would make you a good offer on Future Spa, but alas, I do not. That is one I will own someday to put next to my Paragon.

*cough* space duel *cough*

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I am afraid a partially working space duel isn't going to cover what I need for Future Spa there Johnny boy.

I was bumping my want list. My comment was for purely selfish reasons and I apologize.

Bump.

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

ULMPharmD is bringing a nice BSD. I'm not sure if it's for sale. I'll ask.

That would be great, thanks!

#115 10 years ago

I really wish they had a for sale spreadsheet like expo does. Does that exist and I just dont know about it?

1 week later
    #159 10 years ago

Getting excited for tomorrow! Hopefully I can find a game without having to mess with the fun auction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worth-waiting-to-buy-pins-at-texas-pinball-fest?tu=jdoz2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.