5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mk1Mod0
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 10.09.24 PM.png
    cigar-zino-ny.jpg
    20140201_205851.jpg
    20140201_205624.jpg
    1508601_10152620820048677_1223311369_n.jpg
    BigChief1965.JPG
    IMG_4543.JPG
    IMG_4542.JPG

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 5 years ago

Space shuttle plastics are sold.

#152 5 years ago

If anyone is going to have extra room for 2 Pins coming back to Austin from the festival let me know! I could throw you some cash. Trying to avoid renting a Uhaul but may end up just biting the bullet and getting one for the trip back home.

#153 5 years ago

PM BTW75. He's taking a trailer and previously mentioned maybe having room. Real nice guy and is local. Wouldn't hurt to talk to Darin from Pinballz too. I'm sure he will be bringing a large trailer and may have some room. He may be interested in making a couple buck delivering it back to his store and you picking it up there. Never know but their options at least.

#154 5 years ago

I will probably have room but am not leaving until Monday morning. If there are no better options, give me a holler.

#155 5 years ago

Thx vette. MAB - I may be - just don't really know. I'm taking up (and have room for) 5 as long as 2 are EMs. 2 are supposedly sold, high confidence that 2 more will be sold, lower confidence in the last. I've bought 1 already from Mk1Mod0, would like to buy 1-2 more while I'm up there. 1 Might be able to go back early with a neighbor, but that depends on what he can sell ... I guess this is a ramble to say that I think I'll have room, but can't say for sure until maybe Sunday morning.

#156 5 years ago

i call dibs on btw75 trailer space
    hehe...

(unless someone buys the ones i have my eye on) OR (wife finds out i'm thinking of bringing more home) OR (MMR suddenly ships) OR . . .

#157 5 years ago

I call dibs on one of Brett butlers cigars

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from mab487:

I'm bringing LAH and pinbot. Hope to be coming home with something else. My want list is about a mile long but includes: BSD, BOP, Wh2O, Funhouse, i could go on.

I know there will be a sweet FH there but not sure if the guy will part with it.

#159 5 years ago

Getting excited for tomorrow! Hopefully I can find a game without having to mess with the fun auction.

#160 5 years ago

I will have my street fighter 2 for sale, I am asking 1k but open to offers, I would really like to come home with another game but only have room for 1 in the car. It is a players quality machine, everything works including the car crush and a fresh rebuild of the main flippers.

#161 5 years ago

Those looking for Austin area return transport - throw an extra moving blanket and straps into your ride down. I'm not opposed to standing the games on end in the trailer on the way back, but don't have enough supplies to do so.

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

Those looking for Austin area return transport - throw an extra moving blanket and straps into your ride down. I'm not opposed to standing the games on end in the trailer on the way back, but don't have enough supplies to do so.

Pretty sure I have 2 still from when my pins were shipped to me a couple years ago. I'll go check in storage tonight and will bring them just in case it may help someone. You've got my e-mail and number so just ping me if they are needed. Their the big heavy ones NAVL uses.

#163 5 years ago

lookin` for SS . . . casually

#164 5 years ago

Looking for BBH or AP or SM. . .

#165 5 years ago

check that out

Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 10.09.24 PM.png

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Pretty sure I have 2 still from when my pins were shipped to me a couple years ago. I'll go check in storage tonight and will bring them just in case it may help someone. You've got my e-mail and number so just ping me if they are needed. Their the big heavy ones NAVL uses.

Turns out I only have one. But it's packed already. If it's needed let me know.

#167 5 years ago

Leaving at 7:00. I'll be loading in well before lunch!

#168 5 years ago

There is a beautiful funhouse in the pinball mirrors booth

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

I have a few blankets and 2 straps I'm bringing just in case.

#170 5 years ago

I have a STLE for sale, not at the show but just a few miles away. $7400 w/FF speaker kit (10" sub). Would consider trades (Tron, and hmmm, what else?)

#171 5 years ago

I have a Black Spider-man for sale, not at the show but I live super-close. $8K. Have all paperwork. We can run over and play it if interested. PM me, or if you're at the show give me a call. My BSD is up front and will have a owner's card on it with my number.

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinCrush:

I have a Black Spider-Man for sale, not at the show but I live super-close. $8K. Have all paperwork. We can run over and play it if interested. PM me, or if you're at the show give me a call. My BSD is up front and will have a owner's card on it with my number.

I saw that post - that machine would be awesome to own, however, I'm going to put it in my arcade so the extra coin the black model demands isn't going to work for me - GLWS!

#173 5 years ago

Joker Poker and Target Alpha still for sale
    --Jeff

#174 5 years ago

Auction so far is bit of a joke with fees.

3250 + 20% for fishtails?

#175 5 years ago

6M$M and Black Pyramid both getting lots of love but no offers yet. Good prices on a pair of solid machines. Both playing flawlessly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 315.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    liorillusion
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 329.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 50.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 90.00
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside