Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mk1Mod0
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 10.09.24 PM.png
    cigar-zino-ny.jpg
    20140201_205851.jpg
    20140201_205624.jpg
    1508601_10152620820048677_1223311369_n.jpg
    BigChief1965.JPG
    IMG_4543.JPG
    IMG_4542.JPG
    There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

We need to make a TRADE!

PM sent

#52 10 years ago
    Quoted from BarrySanders:

I'll outbid Frax by $5 on the WCS94

That's fine. Gets Marc more money and keeps more of mine where it needs to be anyways.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

TigerLaw is am telling you "FREE" is just not going to happen...
    So, bring me your wallet...Just kidding are you going to be in at the show?

Yup, a big group of guys from my area are all coming. Loved the show last year.

#54 10 years ago

There's a Night Moves in the TPF auction that Fun! is having. Pretty sure there's an online bid link already open for it.

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

There's a Night Moves in the TPF auction that Fun! is having. Pretty sure there's an online bid link already open for it.

Was that a hint?

#56 10 years ago

I've been working on some Night Moves.
    Tryin to lose those awkward teenage blues

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kilowog2814:

I've been working on some Night Moves.
    Tryin to lose those awkward teenage blues

Nice avatar.

#58 10 years ago

My dad has a pretty nice Bally Game Show that he would be willing to bring to TPF if he had a deal in place before hand. $1000

Playfield is very nice and has full mylar. All LED's (the purple in the pics are actually blue) and the ramps are in good condition. Recently had the playfield stripped and cleaned. No errors, bell works, plays great. A couple of bad spots on the backglass. Cab needs to have the rest of the reds repainted, it has been partially done. Coin mechs aren't hooked up, set to free play.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73313935@N02/sets/72157641863432403/

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Was that a hint?

Hahah. No. Some other guy further up the thread said he was looking for one.

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Nice Avatar.

Thanks. It's sadly very accurate hehe

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kilowog2814:

Thanks. It's sadly very accurate hehe

I know, and it is.

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm aware of it but I am certain it's going to be quite a bit more than I want to pay when the fee's are added in. I'll see what happens at the show!

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from creyes82:

I'm aware of it but I am certain it's going to be quite a bit more than I want to pay when the fee's are added in. I'll see what happens at the show!

No joke. I saw it was 15% for CC and 13% for cash. Add another 8.25% in tax and you are over 20% of your bid. I was all excited about going to the auction but after seeing that I'm not planning on even wasting my time. Especially since I thought I heard that it was going to be allowed that the owner can bid on their own machine.

yeah yeah yeah, I know this is how arcade auctions are done but seriously, what's the point. With those two things it pretty much guarantees no decent deals. Pro of going to an auction is playing machines and meeting people. We'll since we are at TPF that is not a pro for this one so I'm thinking this may be a flop. Hope not, but just feeling it.

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from creyes82:

Call el dorado games to see if they are selling the one they are taking.
    http://www.eldoradogames.com/

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Call el dorado games to see if they are selling the one they are taking.
    http://www.eldoradogames.com/

Yeah, I tried that LAST YEAR and they didn't even respond to my communications. Good luck with that!

#66 10 years ago

Anyone bringing a system 11 or two? Looking for a Pinbot, big guns, or somthing like that. Projects are ok as long as there isn't a lot of wear.

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone bringing a system 11 or two? Looking for a Pinbot, Big Guns, or somthing like that. Projects are ok as long as there isn't a lot of wear.

Pinbot (in theory spoken for), F-14, Diner, Banzi Run proto.

#68 10 years ago

I have a CQ Whirlwind that I would sell but it would be on the high end for a Sys 11.
    Restored by Keith Holbrook in 2013.

#69 10 years ago

Game Show has been spoken for.

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I have a CQ Whirlwind that I would sell but it would be on the high end for a Sys 11.Restored by Keith Holbrook in 2013.

I'm sure that's beautiful, but I'm tryin to stay on the low side for right now.

#71 10 years ago

i am looking for a bride of pinbot, last action hero, jurassic park, earth shaker, breakshot, party zone, dr dude, junkyard, or DE simpsons.

#72 10 years ago

Tron is sold, not coming. Currently expected to bring Target Alpha (plays great) ($600) & Big Brave (newly rebuilt - make me sell) ($800). Skylab (100) project *may* come for the swap - most likely just if there is interest.

#73 10 years ago

I changed the title to reflect what this thread turned into. I wasnt able to grab the WCS I was hoping to, so I still may be able to pick up a game at texas. Anyone else bringing a game to sell at texas?

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Somebody sell him a T2!

I would be okay with that

#76 10 years ago

Would love to pick up a Bad Cats at the show. If anyone is bringing one for sale, give me a shout. Thanks.

#77 10 years ago

Anyone bringing or know of a Williams Comet for sale.? THX>

#78 10 years ago

Perhaps looking for a JD, Stargate, or Shadow myself. Anyone bringing one?

#79 10 years ago

I have a stargate. Really nice one. pm me your email address and ill send pics.

#80 10 years ago

Revised the wanted pins list:

Stern Dragonfist
    Night Moves (yes I know of the auction one)
    Earthshaker
    Bally Atlantis (the one with the dolphin riding chicks)
    Rollergames

#81 10 years ago

I have the following I will be trading/selling along with a wanted list below:

Pins:
    TZ- nice with several mods and color DMD
    Bally Rolling Stones- nice with very little pf wear and beautiful backglass
    BK2K- pretty nice with mylared pf
    EDB- restored vey nice
    Video games:
    Dig Dug- working little rough on sides
    Final Lap 3- working and nice
    Might bring Pleaids- pretty nice

Want list:
    Judge Dredd
    TOM
    Black Rose
    WH2O

Let me know if you'd like to trade!

#82 10 years ago

why do i get the scary feeling i'm going to buy some pins at TPF and have to scramble to get a trailer to haul home

#83 10 years ago

I just found a trailer to take some up... hopefully it will have some room coming back down - or at least some different contents...

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

why do i get the scary feeling i'm going to buy some pins at TPF and have to scramble to get a trailer to haul home

No kidding. I have that same feeling.....already reserved a Uhaul trailer. There is just too much temptation.....

#85 10 years ago

Is anyone selling invisiglass at TPF?

i'd be interested in maybe 4 sheets for:
    a) tron
    b) tom
    c) taf
    d) tspp

#86 10 years ago

I think someone should try and work a deal with me on Future Spa.

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I think someone should try and work a deal with me on Future Spa.

Ok, I will trade you a partially working Big Brave.....

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Amarillopinball:

i am looking for a Bride of Pinbot, Last Action Hero, Jurassic Park, Earth Shaker, breakshot, Party Zone, Dr dude, junkyard, or DE Simpsons.

anyone?

#89 10 years ago

Anyone selling bram stoker's dracula, Dr. Who, Who Dunnit, or T2 at the show?

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Ok, I will trade you a partially working Big Brave.....

I'm a wedgehead snob. ;P Admittedly, that's kind of a cool playfield layout. Seriously though, I really only have room for four pins. STTNG and Jackbot aren't going anywhere, and I'd rather keep Magic than Future Spa.....bringing home Metallica from the show, so something's gotta go.

#91 10 years ago

Honestly if I had the cash for it I would make you a good offer on Future Spa, but alas, I do not. That is one I will own someday to put next to my Paragon.

#92 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Honestly if I had the cash for it I would make you a good offer on Future Spa, but alas, I do not. That is one I will own someday to put next to my Paragon.

*cough* space duel *cough*

#93 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Ironically, me and another guy went in together to buy this Future Spa and a Paragon from Neo at the same time. I had them both in my living room for about a week.

#94 10 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

*cough* space duel *cough*

I am afraid a partially working space duel isn't going to cover what I need for Future Spa there Johnny boy.

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I am afraid a partially working space duel isn't going to cover what I need for Future Spa there Johnny boy.

I was bumping my want list. My comment was for purely selfish reasons and I apologize.

Bump.

#96 10 years ago

I'm bringing LAH and pinbot. Hope to be coming home with something else. My want list is about a mile long but includes: BSD, BOP, Wh2O, funhouse, i could go on.

#97 10 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone selling Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dr. Who, WHO dunnit, or T2 at the show?

ULMPharmD is bringing a nice BSD. I'm not sure if it's for sale. I'll ask.

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

ULMPharmD is bringing a nice BSD. I'm not sure if it's for sale. I'll ask.

That would be great, thanks!

#99 10 years ago

Thinking of bringing a nice HUO Elvis to the show. Looking to sell or trade.
    Also bringing Silverball Mania, multicade ms pac cocktail restored, i may bring my IGT Pinball
    slot machine as well if i dont have it sold by then.

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

Maybe you could sell spots on that trailer. Looks like several people from our neck of the woods going looking for pins. Get a couple to chip in and it could really save you some $$$. If this is something that even interest you I'd, for instance, I'd be willing to chip in $100 or so if I find a pin to buy. Maybe some others would be interested in the same. If a couple people find pins to buy then it could wind up being pretty reasonable to bring them back

There are 175 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worth-waiting-to-buy-pins-at-texas-pinball-fest/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.