Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by xkane47
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thCACMS8PD.jpg
    thCA3OAP7J.jpg
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

You are the first person I have seen not like Family Guy quotes. That game is loaded with awesome quotes! Some of the best quotes in all of pinball in my view.

Sorry, it is my least favorite TV show ever aside from maybe Lost in Space. Must be more than just me or they would not have re-themed it as Shrek...

#52 11 years ago

One annoying quote, from The Simpsons: "Looks like we're both underachievers."

#53 11 years ago

Not really a qoute but is from one of my fav pins is Rudy doing his creepy laugh from Funhouse.
    Ahahaha

#54 11 years ago

Wrong hat!

#55 11 years ago

ID4. "LOCK THE BALL". Really monotonous tone.

#56 11 years ago

I love Savage but the "OHHH YEEEEAAAAHH" as well as the general grunting totally puts me off ever owning the WWF game.

The Jokers quotes in Batman DE are heard too often.

Most of the Wolfman quotes in MB are annoying, apart from Extra Ball

#57 11 years ago

Noones mentioned tftc yet? Love that game but chop of the morning gets annoying and so does who goes there

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Actually Chloe in 24's probably the worst. "jack....pot?"

Agreed! I've never played 24, really would like to try it sometime, but in the video all the jackpot callouts sound terrible and seem very, very, very unsatisfying to me while playing.

#59 11 years ago

From HOOK - "Break a window!"

The reason this is bad is because it corresponds to NOTHING on the playfield - there is no series of targets to hit or other thing to do that constitutes "Breaking a window" - it is not a goal of the game anyplace, so it is confusing to the player.

Having said this, it WAS a very early DMD/Soundbyte game - so the way the soundbytes would play and interact with gameplay was still evolving.

I love my HOOK nonetheless - but that soundbyte is a goof.

#60 11 years ago

I love my IJ... But I can't stand the tone of Willie's voice when she says "I hate the water, and I hate you!".

I think there is actually a home version of the sound roms with this quote removed.

#61 11 years ago

Everything the alien says during the 'Mars Kneads Women' mode on RFM. He sounds like hes beating off the whole time. I thought by setting it to 'family mode' it would take it out, but no dice... 'yes YES YES!!'. Drives me nuts.

Also, on TSPP, the way Bart says Eye-Car-UUUUMBAAAH drives me crazy. Sounds totally forced and awkward.

#62 11 years ago

Anything said by the fake Batman voice in BDK. Such a brutal imitation. Embarrassing!

#63 11 years ago

Baby.
    Baby.
    Baby You're The Best.

#64 11 years ago

OKOKOOKOKOKOKOKOKOK from LW3, I really need to update that chip.

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cheeks:

Anything said by the fake Batman voice in BDK. Such a brutal imitation. Embarrassing!

I couldn't agree more. But, would like to add Joker quotes. Just hitting the flipper buttons in attract mode makes me cringe!!!

Brian

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from GL_Pinguy:

OKOKOOKOKOKOKOKOKOK from LW3, I really need to update that chip.

Yep, install my sound mod that mutes it completely (which I have yet to finish ).

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from OrochiLeona:

Baby.
    Baby.
    Baby You're The Best.

For those who don't get this awesome reference:

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from bobbyconover:

» YouTube video

I really miss my Secret Service!

#69 11 years ago

You didn't say the magic word! (JP)

Come back latuh. (LAH)

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from bobbyconover:

» YouTube video

OMG that's f*cking amazing!

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Sorry, it is my least favorite TV show ever aside from maybe Lost In Space. Must be more than just me or they would not have re-themed it as Shrek...

Yup, I agree-I've never liked Family Guy (the show or the pin)..stupid repetitive crude humor, fart jokes galore, etc. When all else fails to get a laugh, default to fart/bowel movement/body functions-type jokes. Works well on most 14 year olds, but not me. TMMV
    Doc

#72 11 years ago

Anything and everything that the drunk in Champion Pub says during the fisticuffs multiball.

#73 11 years ago

WPT

"player one gets dealt...dinner for two"

this player is overheating like a cheap foreign car

#74 11 years ago
    Quoted from thokennedy:

'Shoot here...and here...'

More accurately,
    "Shut heyarr..un heyarr"..

#75 11 years ago

"The sun is shinning, but the ice is slippery" from the shadow, is kind of a dumb quote

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-quotes-in-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.