Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

68365-i.jpg
love.jpg
let-the-hate-flow-star-wars-grumpy-cat.jpg
SS.jpg
il_340x270.498075303_a5ah.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago

None of those belong in the bottom 4. South Park, Bugs Bunny, Stern's Indiana Jones, and Hercules would be a more fitting selection.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

WHAT?? South Park?? OMG... they killed Kenny!

Yes, South Park. It's easily a bottom five DMD game. It's totally shallow, annoying, and there's not a satisfying shot on the entire playfield.

#76 10 years ago

This is true. This is objectively true, dang it.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

EM's...Any pointy people early 70's Williams games. Not only are they ugly but 9 out of 10 of them play like complete shit. There is a reason why these games can be found for 100-200 dollars complete and working.

OXO is basically my exception to that rule, but yes, that was a bad time for Williams.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I can't remember ever playing Popeye and I can't think of another 90's era pin that I haven't played. That said, I think I would like it cause I have been told it is a pretty hard game...which is probably another reason people say they don't like it.

It's usually out at the pinball shows. I don't like the sight lines on the game and just find that it's clunky.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from suave84:

I just added a Gulfstream to my lineup and i quite enjoy it. My 2 year old loves it too i think because it plays slower so he can understand it.

Ah yeah, that's a good one too. I almost pulled the trigger on Gulfstream not too long ago, but it needed too much TLC to get back to full working order.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I agree with your Jurassic Park. For me personally, JP is the worst by a mile. I bought one from a local "Flipper" in Southern California (one of the brothers, let's call him MR. "B"). He lied about the condition and cleanliness. When I got it home we didn't even get 2 games on it before it was broken. After that the spiral was straight down. It would be broken for a week or so until I ordered repair parts. As soon as the parts arrived, the repair was made and the kids all gathered around to watch it break somewhere else. This went on and on and on several more times until I got rid of it. Seriously, I hated that machine so much I wanted to throw it off a cliff. Bottom line: I don't like JP - 1. because the one I had was a P.O.S. and in constant need of repair, and 2. because I feel ripped off by MR. B who wiped the game off with windex and called it a fresh shop out.

That has nothing to do with the game though...

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Miknan:

I'm a huge fan of The Rolling Stones so it pisses me off that Stern made such good games for AC/DC and Metallica and TRS get bashed so badly. I only played it once when I was in Vegas and although it looks so cheap I kind of liked it.

It's a bummer of a game, yeah. It's bad when the licensed artwork that you have to work with is the same artwork that they gave up to the Monopoly board game. Also, Stern was struggling at that point and budgets were thin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 85.00
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pinballs?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.