(Topic ID: 269284)

Worst Pinball Machine in the Last Decade - FINAL!

By Tranquilize

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinsanity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which game is worse than the other?”

• WWE Pro (Stern, 2015, #219) VS. 54 votes
    63%
  • America's Most Haunted (Spooky, 2014, #137) 32 votes
    37%

(86 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

final (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

final (resized).jpgfinal (resized).jpg

I went to the bottom of pinside's top list and found the 16 lowest ranked mainstream games (no boutique or special order games). This is round four of this poll, with 2 games remaining. I'm bummed that AMH beat out The Avengers. It is, IMHO, the worst mainstream machine of the last decade.

Round one can be found here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pinball-machine-in-the-last-decade
Round two can be found here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pinball-machine-in-the-last-decade-part-ii
Round three can be found here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pinball-machine-in-the-last-decade-semifinal

Remember that you are voting for the worst game, the one that sucks more than the other.

Overall, I expected it to be WWE vs. Avengers. Rob Zombie was a surprise and almost made it to the finals (by two votes). Mic on a stick was a surprise as well; I thought it would have dropped out earlier. Anyway, It's been a fun poll!

#2 3 years ago

Never played WWE or had an opportunity. Played American most Haunted and thought it was better than Rob Zombie. Have not liked a Spooky game yet but enjoy the enthusiasm Charlie has for pins and wish them the best. Not sure how to call this one as thought zombie was worst.

#3 3 years ago

Worst thread ever imo.

#4 3 years ago

Thunderbirds is the worst!

#5 3 years ago

AMH is fun to play but too hard to beat.
It should not be here. There are more worst pins the past decade than this one.

#6 3 years ago

AMH was one of my family's favorite games. Wish I still had it.

#7 3 years ago

No way AMH deserves to be in this poll!

#8 3 years ago

What a f*n joke. Don’t know what’s worse, the poll itself or Pinside for voting AMH into the “final”. Have they even played the game? Properly played it. Not just once at TPF with no sound. It’s easily the funniest game in pinball. Clever. Fun layout.

#9 3 years ago

No offense OP, but you have been beating a dead horse with these threads. Fun at first, but now its old.
WWE, by a mile, but does it matter?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No offense OP, but you have been beating a dead horse with these threads. Fun at first, but now its old.
WWE, by a mile, but does it matter?

Do you know how these polls work? Finishing the poll is beating a dead horse? If doesn't matter to you, go do something else. Everyone who likes to sit here and complain, go do something else, or, better yet, make your own poll without all the mistakes you seem to see.

I agree that AMH shouldn't be here, but I don't control votes. I would have chosed Avengers Vs. WWE, and it would have been a tough pick. I'd probably still go with WWE. That ring is awful.

#11 3 years ago

Someone should do a, Worst Pinsider thread. There's not a lot of them but a few I would vote off the island.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Thunderbirds is the worst!

This was a foregone conclusion by most collectors here in Australia from day one as we knew his backstory and the source being used for design input.

That's why we kept our wallets closed when the preorder spruiking opened up in late 2013 and he subsequently had to turn to secondary markets (Canada and the UK) for more preorders/cash injection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pinball-machine-in-the-last-decade-final and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.