Topic Stats

• 455 posts
  • 252 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by JWJr
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images2.jpg
alive_head_score2.jpg
MillionaireIsSoBadICouldDie.jpg
20150719_205954.jpg
20150719_204549.jpg
20150719_205843.jpg
tiltmaze.jpg
darling-williams-pinball.jpg
nelson-bbpin.gif
dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg
RoGo.jpg
Playfield.jpg
Backglass.jpg
image.jpg
superstar.jpg
rc.jpg

There are 455 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 6 months ago
Quoted from Knightrdrx:

I am reading these wondering if I should leave some off my new virtual cabinet . I don't want my friends to pick a dud the first few times and get bored. My friends don't have much pinball experience. I could throw those under a blah playlist . I don't think I want to keep too many choose from. There could be a whole other topic ones that are disappointing due to the theme.. I felt 24 was boring as was wheel of Fortune. But I like x files. Mustang is not worth my time either

I like Pinball Arcade for sampling a game, but I get bored of even the best games on that format.

#452 6 months ago

Champion’s Pub

1 month later
#454 5 months ago

Striker Xtreme (Stern, 2000)

I understand that this game was built at the worst time for pinball scene but releasing this atrocity was like pouring gasoline on burning pinball industry.

#455 5 months ago
Quoted from ALY:

Striker Xtreme (Stern, 2000)
I understand that this game was built at the worst time for pinball scene but releasing this atrocity was like pouring gasoline on burning pinball industry.

At the factory tour for Expo 2002, they were giving away Striker Xtreme translights as we exited.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
There are 455 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside