(Topic ID: 42571)

WORST ->> Pinball buying mistake you ever made ?

By Beez

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 273 posts
  • 200 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DavidCPA
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 11 years ago

I've lost money on pins since I got into the hobby. Since I don't like dealing with other collectors I typically trade my machine in to a dealer. (I had some bad experiences trying to sell pins directly...mostly based around people wasting my time) So pretty much every pin I've bought, I've lost money on since I like to spend lots of money to make them perfect. I'd get bored of them quickly and then trade them in.

But the biggest mistake I've made was to buy a NIB WPT. That thing dropped like a rock in value. Since then, I've pretty much refused to buy NIB again.

But, I've just made up for all of my losses. I sold 2 near perfect machines from my collection. (MB and MM). Those 2 sales made up for any and all losses I've incurred.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pinball-buying-mistake-you-ever-made?tu=dinot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.